I Think Chapter 30 ???

'Do you remember me now?' The little girl whispered

The was small and completely black with white facial features.

"W-what?" I look at her "I-I've never seen you in my life"

She looks at me with a face of disappointment. 'Oh, well no matter'

"So who are you?" I ask

'I'm the fifth child' she says with a smile

I tilt my head in confusion.

'tut tut Y/N' she teased 'you haven't done your homework'

She floats closer to me and I hear Mike shuffling uncomfortably behind me.

'I was one of the murdered children from Freddy Fazbears Pizza' she hisses 'and your dear friend Mike here, has been letting me use his body and in return, I give him the strength and power to fight the animatronics when he is in danger'

I turn to Mike. He was looking down at his feet and was still slumped against the wall.

"Ok?" i say "and what does that have to do with me?"

'Oh you'll find out soon enough' she giggled and slowly faded from view.

I turn to Mike and crouch down so I could see his face.

His eyes slowly turned from black to there original blue and he looked up at me.

"Y-Y/n, you...you..ughh" his eyes were slowly closing and he couldn't talk.

Wow he really was hungover.

"Look, I'll help you to bed" I say "Then I have to go, ok?" I offer him a hand as I got up

"O-ok.." he took my hand and slowly got up.

He put most of his weight on me as he got up and he nearly pulled me over as he did so. He finally got up and put an arm around my shoulders as I dragged him back to his house. Luckily I still had my key so I could get in. I pull him to his room and lay him on his bed. He lay there motionless, almost dead. I take a step closer and see the small rise and fall of his chest. Still alive. I go to walk out, but something tightly wraps around my hand I turn and see that Mike was grasping my wrist

"Let go I have to go" I was getting a bit annoyed by now

"d...don't g-go Y/N" he managed to get out "I-I don't w..want to be alone a-anymore"

Tears filled his desperate eyes and he held on tighter. I look down at this poor, drunken man and feel a sharp pang of guilt run through my body.

I sigh and agree "Only till your asleep though" i say "then I have to go" Why was I so nice!!?

He nods slowly and drops his head to his pillow. I sit on the edge of the bed watching Mike sleep as he still squeezes my hand. This is exactly what happened when I was looking after him when re had the run in with Jeremys dad. I feel tears start to form in my eyes as I remember those times. After an hour or so, I start to feel my eye lid droop.

No, must stay awake

Gotta get home

No

Ah screw it

a small nap won't hurt

I lay down on the other side of the bed, Mike still holding my hand. I fall asleep almost instantly after that. I knew that this was part of his sneaky plan, but I wasn't falling for it.

Ok, I might be a little bit.