Stuff Happens

My body feels numb and cold. I look around and see nothing but black. The noise is unbearable, I drop to the ground and cover your ears. I try to scream to get someone, anyone to hear you. What was this noise? I open my eyes slowly and see in front of me is the terrifying figure of an animatronic. I scream and crawl back in a hurry. It followed me at a quick pace. I scream louder for help, but still nothing. I was suddenly overcome with a dizzy feeling and fell to the side.

I wake up to Mike and Jeremy trying to shake me awake. I sit up, sweating. Jeremy sits back and sighs in relief and Mike lies back down with his arm above his head.

"A-are you o-ok y/n?" Asked Jeremy

"Yeah you were screaming and sweating" said Mike slowly obvious still a bit affected by the headache.

"It's just a bad dream. I'm fine" I say

I get up and help Jeremy back to bed and come back out to see that Mike wasn't on the couch. He was in the kitchen getting water.

"Mike!" You yell

He slowly turns around and looks at you "hmm yeah" he says

"Why are you up?" You ask

"I- I was getting a drink"

"Well you should've waited for me, you shouldn't be up until we know your ok" I say sternly

"Ok ok I'll go back to bed" se says as he slowly stumbles to bed holding onto the walls for support.

I wait until you see him climb into the couch then you grab him a glass of water.

"Here you go" you say

"Thanks" he says

"Are you hungry?" I ask

"No, it would probably just come back up anyway"

"Ok"

He drinks half the water quickly I sit down with him and put the blanket over him and I sit next to him. Mike moved ever so closer to me every now and then which made me blush.

I decided to watch a movie. We both chose to watch (favourite movie) Mike fell asleep about 10 minuets in but who could blame him. After a while, he shuffled onto his stomach and his arm hung off the couch. Persian came to sit on Mikes back a few times throughout the course of the movie.

When the movie is done I turn off the TV, check my phone (nothing) and start to get sleepy.

My eyes start to close but I try to keep them open. Nothing worked, I had to sleep. I haven't all day and night.

Until finally, I'm defeated by the power of tieredness and was out like a light.

—————————

Sorry again for the short chapter.