to let me smile | mashirao ojiro (+doggos)

Au were your greatest fear is written on your soulmate's wrist.

Requested by: tommyvandale56

Word count: a lot like 2k+

-----------

If you were to ask Ojiro what his greatest fear would be, you'd probably already know his answer.

If you were to guess such, his answer would remain in two categories:
One, something of a bland answer, expected.
Or two, something of a waste-of-time answer. "I don't have one."

It's kind of sad when you have to put it like that, either way, you know his response to something would be so boring, but if you look the part I guess you act the part. That's what everyone figured, at least.

And so he always stayed away from those questions, because he didn't want to be remembered as the plain hero Ojiro. He wanted to be remembered as the brave Tailman.

...Not someone who's scared of clowns.

But no one would know about that.

"Hey Ojiro, are we up for the date tonight?" you asked the moment you came out of the school doors. 

He always picked you up from your Highschool, as he had to attend his far earlier and thus got out earlier than you did.

And he was a gentlemanly boyfriend, so it was just nice for him to do all in all.

"Of course!" he grinned, looking down at you with eyes sparkling in excitement.

The two of you were going to go to the fair tonight, something that you've wanted to do the moment he asked you out.

It was your ideal date ever since you were a little kid; the cotton candy you'd eat, the bumper-cars, the little-stuffed toys he'd most definitely be able to get you with his heroic skills,

oh, and let us not forget - the cheesy "rest-your-head-on-his-shoulder" session you'd have to do the moment you and him step on to the Ferris wheel.

This date was going to be amazing.

He intended so.

"What do you think I should wear tonight? I was thinking like a small dress or something - a little loose, of course, not skin tight but something that lets me move around, you know?"

"We're... going on rides that'll lift us up a bit, ___, and not only that, but considering your personality... don't you think a dress would show a bit... much?" he chuckled, looking off as he held your waist.

"Ah, I guess you're right," you responded, "that's okay, then. How about shorts and a big shirt? A little sloppy, but in a cute way, you know?"

"That sounds good," he responded.

"As for you though," you giggled, poking his chest, "you'd probably look nice in anything, so just look good for me, okay babe?" 

He laughed at your words, kissing your nose as he finally brought you to your house. "Okay. I'll surprise you, princess," he teased.

You stuck your tongue out at him, laughing and turning away. 

Pulling out your keys from your backpack, you waved at him with a smile, ignoring the slightly annoying jingle they gave off in your hand. "Bye!" you called.

He only put his hand up in the air for a second before walking away, but you were happy with his goodbye none-the-less, and with that, you inserted the key into the door, turned the knob, and walked in.