into the unknown | tenya iida

yo where is that gif from stop making katsuki upset he's a king

AU, where the first thought your soulmate thinks, is written on your wrist! I'm changing it up a bit, though, to where it only appears after you two catch eyes officially.

This boy needs love and I'm happy that @Shy_Shy1077 seemed to think so, too. One more thing - thank you all SO MUCH for five hundred views! W oah guys //

Iida Tenya | (1984) words.

✒✒✒

Iida Tenya. Brother of pro hero "Ingenium," and a newly enrolled student of Yuuei at the age of fifteen. Known to be...

"Very very serious, and utterly devoted to school. Shame," came the sigh of yourself: a 'newly enrolled student of Yuuei at the age of fifteen.'

Auefrit pressed a hand to her lips as she stifled a giggle, the sides of her mouth curling upwards into an amused smile. "What's so bad about that, ___? You don't seem like one to rebel in school?"

You looked at her with an 'are you kidding me' kind of look, closing out of the documents of all of your classmates that your mother, a teacher there, just so happened to snag on to her computer.

Yeah I mean it was probably illegal, but, shh, they won't know unless they have a quirk that's not owned and watched by the government.

"I'm not, Frita, but I don't want someone to come into this class all bossy and stuck up. Like an uh... teacher's pet or something," you stated, quick to defend yourself.

Auefrit only seemed to tilt her head in confusion at your answer. "But ___," she spoke, "aren't you the one always defending teachers and doing good? If I do recall, you haven't even gotten detention - let alone a referral once in your life." 

You sweatdropped. She's got a point.

"But - that's because my mother's a teacher and I know how hard it can be to take care of all these high schoolers while maintaining a life!" 

"___. You told Mr. Dokano, the dude who sounds like he's about to kill himself at any moment out of sheer boredom, to have a nice summer. He doesn't even try to teach. HE'S OPENLY INFORMATIVE ABOUT HIS SINGLE RELATIONSHIP LIFE."

"Th-that's not important!! I was being kind - I FELT BAD!!"

She sighed, pressing two fingers against her temple. "What am I going to do with you," she mumbled aloud.

You gave her a pitiful smile, and she turned back to you with an even bigger one. "Well, nonetheless, I personally think he's not going to be that bad. I mean, you got to see him during the exam, right? When they let you in?" she asked.

You thought for a moment, mind drawing to a blank as you tried to think of a male with engines as calves.

"Nope," you answered with a shrug. 

She made you chuckle the moment her head hung low in a pout. "Well, I guess you'll have to wait and see, then," she replied.

"I guess so," you stretched, leaning back with a small, pleasant groan as you heard a satisfying, 'pop!'

 ☂☂☂

Today was the day you were going to officially attend Yuuei.

It was exciting - finally, you would be able to live out and fulfill your dream of becoming a pro-hero.

You grinned, not even hesitating to open the big, wide doors of your new life.