After class I decided to drop by a milkshake store to just cure my heartache, and there I saw Bianca talking to a guy. They seem to have a deep conversation when suddenly the guy gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. She seemed okay and there it hit me that Bianca was just actually looking for a way to break up with me for this guy. It broke my heart two times than it already was but seeing her with a guy makes me realize that this is what this girl deserves. She was perfect and she deserves to be happy. The best friend side of me felt really really ecstatic but the ex side of me felt extreme rage. I then decided against my plan of getting milkshake. Hopped into my car and drove home.

            Day after day I was slowly starting to move on. Now it has been 2 months, we’re still not on speaking terms, we even try to avoid each other even though we had the same schedule, stupid right? I might not be completely over her but at least I’m 70% there. It’s Saturday and my friends and I were planning to go to the beach. As usual Haley asked me if she could ride with me, I said that I would be late because I had some errands to finish and that our other friends would arrive there early but she said it was okay. At around 11am, I texted Haley that I was done and I was ready to pick her up she replied saying that she should be ready in 10 minutes. On my way to Haley’s house I saw Alice with her friends in Starbucks. She looked so pretty and relaxed that was the moment I remembered that Haley has her number. So when I got to Haley’s I immediately asked for Alice’s number. Then I texted her, at first it took her around 10 minutes to respond to my texts but after around 10 messages she started replying faster.

            By the time we got to the beach our friends were already having lunch, Haley and I joined them. After lunch we decided to rest for a little while before playing our usual beach games and doing water sports. It was already 10pm when I got home and Alice and I stopped texting because she failed to reply to my last text. Maybe she went to bond with her friends. Doesn’t really matter to me. I was dead tired so when I got home, I immediately went to dreamland.

            The next morning I woke up to a good morning text from Alice. She was apologizing because she forgot to reply to my last text. I immediately replied that it was okay and that started our whole day of texting. It was nice talking to her. I mean I was being a friend to her. We continued texting until she decided that she needs to sleep because it’s late and we have class tomorrow. We said our good nights and I went to bed.

            I was having a good dream when my asshole of a brother, Xavier, poured water on me. He said he has been trying to wake me up for about 30 minutes now. You see I’m a heavy sleeper and I love sleep more than anything, I can actually give up love for sleep haha just kidding but I was kind of excited to get up too because that weekend started my friendship with Alice over text messaging and I can’t wait to officially start our friendship with a personal interaction. I got up, and when I went downstairs I saw my mom, my dad and my little brother eating breakfast. “Hi honey good morning, pancakes or waffles?” mom said.

            “Waffles. I’ll take the waffles, throw in 2 pieces of chocolate chip cookies there too. Craving for some since last night” I replied. We then started our morning conversation. This is what I love about my family, even though everyone’s really busy, mom and dad still eats breakfast and dinner with us everynight and still asks us about our day, school, relationships. My mom, dad and Xavier has no idea that I’m actually gay, or wait no bisexual. And I don’t plan on telling them. I mean even though I was boyish, I still made it look like this is just because this was my style not because I play for the same team, they never confronted me about my sexuality. My mom and dad are actually homophobic, I once heard them say that if their son/daughter was gay they would hang them upside down until they realize that being gay is wrong. But for me I never looked at it that way, I’ve always believed that everybody is born bisexual and that the society tells us who to fall in love with and when.