Serving or spying?

Start from the beginning

-

"I'm so tired," you huffed out as you scrubbed the floor of the hallway with a weird old-fashioned scrub.

"Suck it up," Jungkook scolded.

"You wanna go?" you asked standing up aggressively.

Jungkook laughed. "Go where?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"No that's not what I- you know what never mind," you huffed.

"Then what did you mean?" Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Just forget it," you said in a worn-out tone.

Jungkook childishly skipped towards you and splashed some water on your face.

You frantically wiped it off. "Yah, do you wanna die," You screamed.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Oh my god, be quiet, you are actually gonna get us killed if you don't shut up," he spoke in a harsh tone.

You shut your mouth immediately at his words. He was right. You needed to be more serious an stop losing focus. You were about to open your mouth and speak when a loud voice interrupted you.

"YOU TWO," the sound of the president's voice echoed through the room.

You shot your head up towards the man, eyes widening in the process.

Seeing the man's attire you had the sudden urge to burst into laughter. Instead of his usual formal suit and tie, he was wearing something that resembled a tennis outfit. He had the headband and everything. Noticing the man's stern glare you held back your laughter and put on a look of innocence.

"Yes sir?" you asked the man calmly.

Instead of answering the president scanned your body. His eyes lingered over your dress as he smirked slightly. A feeling of déjà vu hit you as the man licked his lips. You straightened your position and looked down to avoid his lustful gaze. Oh, how bad you wanted to murder the man.

Jungkook once again noticed the weird look the president was giving you so he subtly cleared his looking, earning the presidents attention. The old man stared at Jungkook for a while before a sickly sweet smile spread across his features.

"I'm going to play tennis," the man spoke nonchalantly.

You nodded, assuming the man was finished speaking.

"DON'T YOU DARE SLACK OFF WHILE I'M NOT AROUND, IF I CATCH YOU MISBEHAVING, I SHALL punish you," the man shouted suddenly, ending the sentence in a disgustingly soft tone.

"Yes sir," you and Jungkook chimed at the same time.

-

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks while you continue to scrub the floors.

"I'm wrestling the floor," you reply sarcastically.

Jungkook rolls his eyes before pulling out a small device from his pockets.

"What are you doing?" you ask while watching the boy's actions carefully.

"I'm doing my job," the boy replies with a smirk.

Jungkook turns on the small device and waits for it to work its magic.

Beep

The device makes a small noise before flashing green.

"It's green," you casually state the obvious.

"Oh really, I thought it was blue," Jungkook replies sarcastically while rolling his eyes.