Code Breaker

[Stiles POV]

I watched her run away, towards Lydia. At first I thought she was just happy to see her. But then she kicked off her heels and started yelling her name. That's when I started running as well. That's when I saw Peter. He shifted and attacked Lydia, who fell on the ground. 'No Samantha! Run! Get out of there!' I yelled for her to run the other way, but she only started running even faster. She jumped over Lydia's body and crashed her weight onto Peter. Who didn't even budge when her petite body collapsed onto his. He wrapped a hand around her throat, easily lifting her up in the air, her feet dangling above the ground. He said something to her before putting her back on the ground. The next thing I know his claws reach for her side and then she's laying next to Lydia. If only I had started running a few seconds earlier. She told me she loved me not even ten minutes ago. I let myself fall, sliding on my knees until I reached Sam. Peter growled, hovering over her. 'Don't kill her. Please.' I begged. I could see he was amused by all off this. He looked down at her limp body and smiled an evil smile. 'Of course not.' He said quietly. 'Just tell me how to find Derek.' He said. 'W-what?' I stuttered. He smirked and dragged a long nail along the side of Sam's face. Light enough so it wouldn't break her skin just yet. 'Tell me how to find Derek Hale.' He said repeating himself. You've got to be freaking kidding. Are you telling me that all of this was over Derek? What is up with this guy! He wasn't really going to kill my girlfriend because of some grumpy cat werewolf who's probably already dead anyway. Although, every time we think Derek's dead he ends up being alive after all. 'I don't know that! H-how would I know that?' I raised my voice, but couldn't help it from shaking. 'Because you're the clever one aren't you? Because deception has a very particular scent, Stiles.' He said calmly. 'Now tell me the truth, or I will rip her apart.' If this guy, said one more word about killing Sam, or even hurting her in the slightest way, I think I might get a panic attack. But of course, this time Sam wouldn't be there to get me through it. My heart was pumping and I had no idea what to do. I didn't know where Derek was being locked up?! I looked down at Sam, her face looked peaceful, like she was sleeping. But her side was bleeding. That freak had given her another scar. She would never forget about this. She'd always be reminded. I looked up at Peter, as I spoke I did my best to sound a sure as I could be. 'Look, I don't know okay? I-I swear to god, I have no idea.' I rambled. 'Tell me!' He screamed, superiority and ferocity breaking through his voice. I clutched at the grass when his voice echoed through what I thought was the entire city. 'Okay, okay I... I think he knew.' I breathed. 'Knew what?' Peter asked, narrowing his eyes at me. 'Derek. I, I think he knew he was gonna be caught.' I told him, my voice shaking. 'The Argents...' He muttered. 'And?' He asked. 'When he was shot, I... I, I think he took Scott's phone.' I wasn't completely sure. But ever since Scott told us he lost his phone, I had this feeling. Even when you're fighting, when your phone is in your pocket... It would still be a pretty hard job to lose it. And Derek being Derek, I think he easily could've taken Scott's phone without him noticing. Peter on the other hand, didn't seem to get it. 'Why?' He asked slowly. 'They all have GPS now. So, if he still has it and if it's still on, you can find him.' I told him. Peter stood up, which gave me to opportunity to grab Sam. I pulled her onto my lap and she groaned quietly as her eyes fluttered open for a second, but then closed again. 'Come on Stiles, you're coming with me.' Peter said. I looked up at him in total shock. 'No I... I I'm not just leaving her here. Neither of them.'

'You don't have a choice Stiles, you're coming with me.' Peter said calmly. 'Just kill me okay! I don't care anymore!' I yelled. Which was true, I couldn't just hear the girl I love saying she loves me and then watching her get killed? I wouldn't be able to live with that. This is Sam we're talking about. And it's not just because of the fact that she said she loved me. Sammy has always been there for me. She practically lived with me and my dad after my mom died. She was the one who used to calm me down when I was having a panic attack. She kept me sane all those years. I couldn't live without her. Peter sighed and pulled me up by my chin. He forced me to my feet. 'If you get her to wake up, she comes.' He said nodding at Sam. 'You call your friend. Tell Jackson where Lydia is, that's all you get.' He said. I immediately dropped back on my knees. She had to wake up. I stroked some of her black locks from her face. 'Sam, Sammy baby you have to wake up. Please wake up.' I begged. A painful groan sounded. Her eyes fluttered open again. 'Stiles?' I felt like crying and laughing of relief. 'Yes, yes baby it's me. Oh my god, look you have to get up? Okay? It's the only we'll get you out of here.' I rambled. She squeezed her eyes together a few second before opening them again. Those brown beauties locked with mine. She nodded and slowly propped herself up by her elbows. I helped her get on her feet and grabbed my phone to call Jackson. She looked at Peter. 'Look you big bad wolf, I don't care how powerful you are or how nasty you can bite. I am not going with you without my shoes.'