Pack Mentality

'So you killed her?' Stiles asked my brother when we entered the school building. I rolled my eyes and drank my coffee. Nice way to put it Stiles. My brother here had just told us about his dream. It started with him making out with Allison -of course- on a school bus –how romantic- but that he got all wolfy and killed our little snow white. 'I don't know.' Scott shrugged. 'I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe... I never had a dream where I woke up like that before.' He said. 'Really? I have.' Stiles replied with a shrug. 'Usually ends a little differently.'

'A, I meant I never had a dream that felt that real.' Scott began. 'And B.' I said cutting in. 'Never give us that much details about you in bed, thank you. I think we'd rather not hear about your fantasies.' I said patting his shoulder. 'Noted.' Stiles replied. 'So let me take a guess here...'

'No, I know.' My brother said cutting Stiles off. 'You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out.' He said. 'That's not true.' I said trying to cheer my brother up a bit. Scott looked between me and Stiles who sighed. 'Yeah that's totally it.' He mumbled. I groaned and slapped my hand against my forehead. Brilliant. 'Hey, come on. it's gonna be fine, Alright?' Stiles said. 'Personally I think you're handling this pretty fricking amazingly. You know, it not like there's a lycanthropy for beginner's class that you can take.' He said. 'Yeah not a class... But maybe a teacher.' Scott replied and I had this feeling I knew where this was going. And if I was right, I might just throw myself off a bridge. 'Who? Derek?' Stiles exclaimed and we both reached to smack the back of Scott's head. 'Are you insane? Did you forget the part where we got his ass tossed in jail?' I whisper shouted. 'I know!' Scott groaned. 'But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... It felt so real.' He sighed. 'How real?' Stiles asked. 'Like it actually happened.' He replied. I took another sip of my coffee. I smiled thankfully at Stiles who opened the door for me. I couldn't help the butterflies exploding in my stomach. Ugh I need to figure out what this is and fast. I'm getting soft. I looked back and immediately dropped my coffee. The black liquid was all over my shoes but I didn't care. All we could do was stare at the yellow school bus. The back doors were ripped off and the windows and seats were covered in blood. I also noticed scratch marks on the door. Is this karma or just a total coincidence? 'I think it did happen.' Stiles said. Scott turned around and ran back inside Stiles and I quickly running after him. He was walking while texting so some people were currently on the floor sending him daggers. He groaned and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I wanted to take it back but I knew it wasn't a good plan. While he was probably calling the pretty brunette with my phone and texting with his I stood on my tiptoes trying to look over all those giants to get a glimpse of Allison. 'She's probably fine.' Stiles told him. I nodded in agreement. 'It's probably just a bad coincidence.' I told my brother. He shook his head. 'She's not answering my texts Samantha!' He groaned. Okay, he was taking this very seriously else he wouldn't have called me by my full name.. 'Sammy's probably right.' Stiles said. 'It's just a coincidence.'

'Just help me find her guys!' Scott sighed. He stopped calling but yet didn't give me my phone. We were pacing down the hallway looking for the young brunette. I noticed Scott getting really nervous. Since it was the fifth time he had run his hand through his hair. What if Stiles and I were wrong? What if it wasn't a coincidence? What if my brother really wolfed out and killed the girl. Okay no. That's impossible. Scott stopped in his tracks and stood against some locker. Wait... Is that? Yep. It is. I jumped up a little when my twin suddenly rammed his fist into the locker causing it to swing off his hinges and just hang there. Oh ow. Sorry dude. My brother stared at his beautiful piece of art for a bit before he walked away. And then, hallelujah. He bumped into Allison causing her books to fall to the ground. I knew what Scott's face looked like now. I could almost feel his relief. 'What the-'