The Tell Part 2

When Stiles and I left class Stiles had his phone pressed to his ear trying to call Scott again. We hadn't seen him all day. I did, this morning, but that's different because we like... live in the same house... . 'Finally!' Stiles exclaimed. It was so sudden I almost dropped the books I was holding. 'Have you been getting any of our texts?' Stiles asked my brother through the phone. 'Do you have any idea what's going on? Samantha pretends to look fine but I'm know she's not, Lydia is totally MIA, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into his face, another random guy is dead and you have to do something about it.' Stiles rambled. I sighed. Stiles always knew when something was wrong with me. Like now. I didn't want them to worry about me because I know we have way more important things on our mind. 'Something.' Stiles said replying to my brother. Scott must've broken the connection because Stiles then looked at his phone before putting it away with an aggressive sigh. 'Are you driving me home?' I asked carefully. 'Yeah.' He said sending me a smile. 'But there's this little thing that I want to do first.'

**_**

'Eh, Stiles?' I asked whilst getting out of his jeep. 'Why are we at Lydia's house?' I frowned.

'I eh.. I mean I figured you guys are friends and I thought maybe you wanted to check on her, you know, get your mind off things and stuff.' He stumbled with a shrug of his shoulders. Or maybe he just wants to see her because he loves her. A little voice whispered in my head. I shook my head, we've been through this Samantha. If Stiles had feelings for Lydia, you'd know. He's right, Lydia is my friend and I should see how she was doing. 'Oh, hello kids, can I help you?' Lydia's mom asked us. She had brown hair, unlike Lydia's strawberry blonde hair, that reached her shoulders. I quickly spoke before Stiles could. Our plan was actually getting in to house, not getting the door smashed in our faces. 'Hello ma'am. I'm Samantha and this is my friend Stiles, we're friends of your daughter and we noticed she wasn't at school today so we wanted to see how she was doing.' I said and gave her my very well-known award winning smile. 'Well of course, how nice of you. Come in!' She smiled and let us in. She opened a door that revealed Lydia's room. The room was painted a greyish, greenish colour. On the massive bed was Lydia laying in a pretty revealing night gown. 'Honey, there's a Stiles and Samantha here to see you.' Her mom said. Lydia dropped her manicured hand where she was looking at and frowned. 'What the hell is a Stiles?' She mumbled and I covered my hand to keep myself from giggling. 'Eh, she took a little something to ease her nerves, you can go in.' Miss Martin told us with an awkward kind of smile. We thanked her and entered the room. 'What are you doing here?' Lydia asked. 'We were just making sure you're okay.' Stiles said sharing a look with me now and then. 'Why?' Lydia asked after she had given her manicured nails another look. She patted on the empty space next to her, inviting Stiles to sit down. Which he did and an invisible force kicked me in the stomach. 'Because we were worried about you.' He said and I was happy to hear that he was still speaking in plural form. 'How are you feeling?' He asked her. She placed her arm on his shoulder, lowering it till it reached his biceps, then keeping it there. 'I feel.' she began leaning closer to him. 'Fantastic.' Her face was so close to his. Stiles let out an awkward laugh. I raised my eyebrows when I picked up a bottle of some kind of meds. I threw at Stiles who also raised his eyebrows and let out a breathy 'woow'

'I bet you can't say "I saw Suzy sitting in a shoe shine shop" ten times fast?' He told her with a grin. She raised one of her perfect eyebrows at him. 'I saw Shuzy.' she started. I chuckled, she was as high as the empire state building right now. 'I shaw.' She tried, again leaning towards Stiles. He threw me back the bottle and I placed it back. When I looked back at the redhead, she was staring into the distance. 'I saw...' She muttered. 'What? Lydia what did you see?' Stiles asked. 'Something...'

'Something like... like a mountain lion?' I asked her. 'A mountain lion.' She repeated my words like she was some kind of robot. 'Are you sure you saw a mountain lion? Or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?' Stiles said. 'A mountain lion.' Lydia said again. I grabbed the stuffed giraffe from her nightstand and held it in front of her face. 'What's this?' I asked. She looked at it for bit before she said 'A mountain lion.'

I sighed lowering my head and placing her head. 'You're so drunk...' Stiles muttered and then her face fell into Stiles' lap. The expression on Stiles' face, and the few breathy moans escaping from his mouth made me jump up and practically ran for the door. 'Okay, time to go.' I said throwing the door open. 'Yeah, we're just gonna let you get back to the whole post-traumatic stress thing.' Stiles said and also went for the door. The door was nearly shut when I heard her say 'Stay.' Stiles threw the door open again. 'Stay? Me stay?' He asked.

She nodded smiling and patted on the bed again, where he quickly sat down. 'Yes please.' She smiled and cupped his face with her hands. 'Please Jackson.'

I couldn't help but burst out into laughter. Stiles face was pure annoyance. 'And we're done here.' He mumbled as Lydia fell back on her bed. My laughter disappeared though, I couldn't be mad at Lydia, she was drunk. I couldn't be mad with Stiles either, I can't blame him for liking her... Well, it could just be teen hormones but that would be me giving myself hope. And if I show any sign of jealousy, I'll have to admit that I'm crushing on him. Lydia's phone went off. 'You want me to get that?' Stiles asked but Lydia was fast asleep. He grabbed the phone. I stood behind him. 'It's a text... I don't know how to...' Stiles' words faded and I gasped. Somehow Stiles managed to play a video that was on her phone. My breathing became heavier as I watched that animal jump out of the window again.

**_**

Stiles drove us back to his house. He was pacing around the room with his phone calling my twin, whilst I was laying on his bed, with Lydia's phone. I kept watching that video.

'Hey, it's me again.' Stiles said, probably speaking to Scott's voicemail again. We had both called and left thousands of messages. 'Look, Sam and I found something and we don't know what to do. Okay, if you could turn your phone on, right now, that'd be great. Or else I'll kill you. You understand me? I'm gonna kill you, and I'm gonna make your twin will help me. And I'm too upset to come up with a woody description about how exactly we're gonna kill you but we're just gonna do it, okay?' He groaned in annoyance and said goodbye before throwing his phone onto his bed. He watched me for a while and then snatched Lydia's phone from my hands. 'Hey!' I exclaimed looking up at him. 'You shouldn't watch that.' He said sitting down. I crossed my legs and sighed. I opened my mouth to say something but then Papa Stilinski appeared in the doorway. 'Hey sheriff!' I smiled and waved. 'Hello Samantha, nice to see you.' The sheriff of Beacon Hills was one of the few people who calls me by my full name. But he's allowed to. 'Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent teacher thing tonight?' He asked his son. I stretched my legs out and Stiles awkwardly started playing with the heel of my boot. 'Depends on how you define good news?' He replied to his dad. 'I define it as you getting straight A's, with no behaviour issues?' The sheriff said with a slight sound of hope in his voice. 'You might wanna rethink that definition?' Stiles asked still playing with my heel. 'Enough said.' Papa Stilinski said and left the room. I shook my head with a chuckle. Stiles grabbed Lydia's phone again. I noticed him nervously biting his lower lip. I grabbed his hand in which he was holding Lydia's phone, I lowered it and saw 'Delete video. Are you sure?' I looked up at him with a small smile and nodded slightly. He then pressed the button and the video was gone. 'Hey eh, Stiles?' I asked quietly. 'Yeah?'

'What you told Scott over the phone earlier, about me pretending to be fine and stuff, I don't want you to worry about me. I'm fine really, I'm a girl, we react differently to things like that.' I told him with a shrug. He looked at me with this look that said he didn't believe me. 'Don't ask me to not worry about you.' He said quietly. 'I will always worry about you, Sam.' His voice had turned into a whisper. I smiled and jumped off his bed. 'Speaking of worrying, you looked pretty worried about Lydia today? You never told me you liked her.' I don't even know why I said that. My brain just acted on its own again. 'What?' Stiles said also standing up. 'I don't like Lydia, what would you think that?' He asked me confused.

'Well, you asked Danny about her, and you pretty much orgasmed back there I don't know.' I rambled. Oh god somebody slap me. Why are you saying these things, you stupid little child. 'Samantha.' Stiles said deadly serious and he walked over to me. 'I don't like Lydia.'

'Really?' I whispered. He nodded. We both didn't say anything else, it went slightly awkward. I'm glad he didn't ask why I thought he liked Lydia though, It would be really awkward if I had to stand here and admit that I like the guy. But I felt relieved when he told me he didn't like her. I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, I mean, he did say that us being like together would be totally weird so, yeah. Oh god what is this boy doing to me...