Night School Part 2

The alpha jumped through a window and the three of us immediately started running away. We burst through a door and ran down the stairs. Or well, I basically jumped down the stairs. It was the only way I could keep up with them, my height was yet again an issue. We were once again in a room filled with lockers. We were hiding behind a giant cluster of them. We could hear the alpha was in here somewhere. Scott motioned for us to go the opposite direction. We ventured deeper into the room and found an open door. 'Alright, we have to go something.' Stiles said. 'Like what?' I sighed. 'Kill it, hurt it, put mental anguish on it, something.' We stood there, another growl was heard. I noticed Stiles' hand reaching for his pocket and carefully pulling out his keys. He threw them into the room, the sound of the keys falling was followed by a growl. Stiles quickly pushed the door closed. 'The desk, come on, the desk!' He yelled and Scott and I quickly started pushing it in front of the door. The alpha pushed against the door, but it didn't open. We all realized it was stuck and grinned. That was until I realized me and my brother were on the wrong side of the desk. 'Come on, get across.' Stiles said. Scott looked through the small window before jumping on the desk and then on the floor. 'Come one.' Stiles told me. I shook my head and backed up and few steps. 'Samantha.' Stiles said quietly. I looked up, finding his eyes. 'I need you, to climb over that desk. Okay? It can't hurt you it's on the other side. Come on you'll be fine.' He said. I swallowed and nodded. I walked over to desk. I kept my eyes on the window as I carefully placed my knee on top of the desk. The alpha growled and pushed against the door, I whimpered and wanted to pull back, but Stiles' hand which had grabbed my wrist, didn't let me. I squeezed my eyes shut and also placed my other knee on the desk, then sitting down on my butt. Stiles quickly grabbed hold of my legs and pulled me across the desk, into his arms. 'You're safe, it's okay. You're safe now.' He whispered as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. I jumped off the desk and was moved from Stiles' arms into Scott's. 'What are you doing?' I heard Scott say. I turned to see Stiles was moving back to the door. 'I just wanna get a look at it.' He assured us. 'No Stiles, are you crazy!' I whispered shouted. 'Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out.' Stiles said before climbing onto the desk and looking through the small window. 'Yeah, that's right we got you.' He said pointed the flashlight into the room where it was trapped. 'Shut up!' Scott said quickly. 'I'm not scared of this thing.' Stiles said, the alpha jumped against the window and Stiles practically fell off the desk trying to get off it. 'Not scared of you!' Stiles yelled once he was back on his feet. 'Alright, 'cause you're in there and we're in here. You're not going anywh...' Stiles was cut off by a giant crash. The three of us looked up, where the ceiling above us was now moving. 'Oh my god.' I breathed. We gave each other a look before we started running again. 'Wait, do you here that?' Scott suddenly asked. We stood still and looked around. I didn't hear anything. 'Hear what?' Stiles asked. 'That sounds like a phone ringing.' Scott said. I still couldn't hear anything. 'What?' I said. 'I know that ring.' Scott said, panic rising in his voice. 'That's Allison's phone.' This was great. Just great. Now we weren't just trapped at the school, with a big hairy dog running around probably going to eat us, no, now we had just found out little Miss Snow white was here as well. 'Give me your phone.' Scott told Stiles. Stiles reached for his pocket and handed his phone to Scott, who quickly dialled a number. 'No, it's me. Where are you?' He said through the phone. That must be Allison. 'Where are you right now? ... Where? Where are you exactly? ... Get to the lobby, go now!'

Scott handed Stiles his phone back and we started running for the lobby without saying a word. We burst through the doors and Allison just came running. 'Why did you come? What are you doing here?' Scott rambled. Not even a hello? Great relationship you got there... 'Because you asked me to?' Allison replied with her 'duh' face. 'I asked you to?' Scott asked looking at Stiles and I. 'No, he didn't.' I said tilting my head to the side. Allison grabbed her phone showing a text saying "Meet me at the school. URGENT. - Scott."