"You are such a jerk!" I pushed him over onto the other side of the bed.

"Sorry, but she can be a little..." he trailed off.

"Yes, I know but come on, we should be happy for her."

"I am. Don't expect me to go to his bachelor party though."

"Oh you're going. I'm gonna personally ask for an invitation on your behalf." I grumbled, turning away from him.

Dante snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Well, have fun when you have to throw your mother a bachelorette party with pen!s piñatas and strippers giving her lap dances."

"I won't be adding those things into it." I tried to push his arm away.

"But Jade is a bridesmaid too and we both know that she's the type of person who will put d!ldos and sex toys into the gift bags." I turned around to see an evil glint in his eye at the thought. "Actually, that might not be–"

"No, no, no, no! I will shove it down your throat if that's what it takes to get you to shut up."

"Hm..." He let out a low chuckle. "You don't make it seem so bad."

"I hate you!" I whacked him over the head with a pillow and closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

The bachelorette party was just as insane as Dante had predicted thanks to Jade. Dildos, pin the pen!s on the naked guy, strippers dancing to horrifically graphic songs...

Everyone, including the bride were insanely hungover the next day. I had secretly replaced vodka with water, meaning not only did I have to soberly witness my mother get a lap dance and pin a pen!s on a guy's face, but I was also left with the responsibility of making sure everyone was presentable for the wedding.

They all came close to overdosing on Advil and Gatorade, but managed to get ready in time.

The ceremony in the church was sweet and the reception was huge. All of mother's parties were big, but this one surpassed any other.

I only knew about half of the guests and it was impossible to introduce myself to everyone, so I eventually took my seat at a table with Dante, who looked absolutely flawless in his new Italian suit, Jade, Sean, and a couple of the guests who, as my mother put it, were a part of the 'younger crowd.'

"You're stunning. You're so beautiful that I can't even put it into words." Dante smiled, running a hand up my thigh.

Before things could escalate any further between his hand and my leg, Sean picked up his drink and proposed a toast to our table.

"Wait, Skyla doesn't have a drink!" One of the girls called out.

"I'll just use this." I offered, picking up a glass of water that was in front of Dante. "The line at the bar is too long."

Everyone else seemed okay with it except for Jade. "Oh sh!t, Skyla!" She yelled, sudden realization lighting up her face.

"Cheers!" I called loudly, lifting my glass up in an effort to take the attention off of her outburst.

Sean just laughed and pulled her closer to him. Although I hadn't heard any updates regarding their love life, I could clearly see that they were leaning more towards couple than friends.