35. Plan

Vote and comment 😘

I opened my eyes, but still couldn't see anything. Was I blind? My head was pounding. This was worse than a hangover, and trust me I've had some pretty bad hangovers.

I needed to get up. I needed to get out of here, but I couldn't. I was weak in the physical sense, so instead of getting up I rolled over and closed my eyes. The bed was big and comfortable. I didn't know whose bed it was, but I didn't care right now. I laid there waiting for sleep, but it never came to me.

I remembered yesterday. Nick was in my hotel. I got punched in the face, then Nick told the man to shoot me. He shot. Why wasn't I dead?

The door opened. Bright light came in along with Nicholas Green. The man who got told his friend to shoot me.

"Good morning." He said like nothing happened. I didn't respond.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. "A little dizzy, right? You'll be fine. It was only a tranquilizer."

I didn't care what it was. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to hurt him so badly. I needed to get out of here before he hurt me.

Nick sat on the edge of my bed. He handed me a glass of water that I refused to take. I was thirsty as hell but I didn't trust trust him. Who knew what he put in there.

"Ok, well don't come crying to me when you feel like you're going to pass out." I already felt like that.

"Go to hell." I managed to get out. "I don't know or care what you want. I do know that you're not gonna get away with it." I've shot a gun before. I shot the boss of the Italian Mafia. Nick would be a piece of cake.

"My plan isn't to hurt you, Skyla." Nick's voice was gentle. He sounded like he cared. Obviously it was an act.

"Well then explain what this stuff is." I touched the dry blood on my side. "If I remember correctly you were the one who told him to shoot me. Explain why my jaw is sore."

"I didn't hurt you."

"But you told him to." My voice was thick.

"You deserved it." Nick said.

"Go f@ck yourself." I rolled back over and closed my eyes. I was going to get out of here. I needed to get out of here, but I needed to rest first.

"And I'll be thinking of you the whole time." Nick said as he walked out the door.

I didn't allow myself to acknowledge my past relationship with this man. It made me sick.

I was thirsty, sweaty, and sticky.

Even though I knew I didn't have it I checked anyways. My phone. I needed to call someone. No one knew I was here. How was I supposed to get out? Where was I? What if Nick shipped us all the way to China?

So I forced myself out of bed. The room was huge. This was a pretty nice place to be after getting kidnapped.

I walked into the bathroom that was in the ginormous room. The bathroom was pretty nice too. The shower was huge.

I took a quick shower, and then drank water from the sink. I was desperate for something to drink but wasn't about to let Nick win.

The only problem was that I had no clean clothes. I would have to put on the same dress I was wearing. The dress that was stained with blood.

I tightly wrapped a towel around myself and decided to check the draws for something to wear. I found a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. They were for girls, but they were way too big for me. I put them on anyways.