Zach was using a white suit and this crown

It was finally the ball everone was sitting I was with Zach in the middle we all had a blast I shared a slow dance with Zach and we ended the night joyfully

Zach pov————
We had a blast with jess birthday ball we ended joyfully. Me and jess went to bed

The next morning I woke up and see Jess still asleep i play around with her hair. She woke up a few minutes later. We both got dressed I used a light pink suit while Jess used this dress.

And her tiara that she used at the ball

And her tiara that she used at the ball. After that we went to the dining table for breakfast.

Co-so today we have the walk around the kingdom
D-ughhh I hate that
Me-why
D-cause non of the girls can stop flirting since I don't have a mate.
Jess-don't worry Danny I know she is out there but you gotta find her.
Ch-it takes time to find your mate
D-I know

After breakfast we all went to the village hand in hand with our mate except for Daniel of course.

Jessica pov————
I was walking through the village and I was receiving dirty looks from girls I decided to check the bakery with Zach. There was a woma in her early 30's selling bread.

B-baker
Z-hello there madam
B-your highness
Me-good morning is there a problem or the business is going fine.
B-yes business have been great since my daughter started to work and thank you queen Jessica for adding more plantations it was easier and faster to get flour now. Oh there is my daughter.
D-daughter
D-your highness
B-this is my daughter
D-just saying king Zach couldn't you choose a better mate I mean she isn't even pretty and look at her she is so fat. Just saying I will make a better queen.
B-Britney your not allowed to disrespect them
D-just saying the truth.
Z- that is no way you can treat my queen like this she is gorgeous and without her your business is bankrupt by now. I'm sorry but we have to take your daughter to our Dungeons she disrespected our leader and our savior. Guards take her.
Me-Zach I think it's to much
B-I'm sorry about my daughter she is just a gold digger.
Z-she disobeyed the law jess

I sighed and looked at my shoes. I was thinking what she said it was all true and I was fat and ugly. We all immediately went to our castle and I went and ran to my office to do work and distract myself. I heard the door open to see Zach.

Z-what are you doing babe?
Me-work
Z-but it's our day off come on let's go see the flower garden.
Me-I just need to distract myself
Z-whatever the girl said it's not true at all you are gorgeous and you are certainly not fate you have a nice heart. You know I love you and what ever she said are lies.

Zach went home and hugged me I let a few tears slip.

Z-come on don't cry your to beautiful to cry,I wanna show you something come on.

I wiped my tears and we walked into the garden. It have a maze and Zach took a right there was a green ribbon that you can barely see an zach pulled it. It revealed a door Zach opened it and I see a secret garden.

Me-wow
Z-this is where I go to blow some steam your the only person who knows about this spot.
Me-I won't tell anyone.

There were butterflies and flowers Zach pulled a blanket and her took out a book.

Z-this is a journal I wrote it. It describes about this place every secret,fact you name it. But I know there is more so I thought maybe we can come here on our day off to fill this journal.
Me-I would love to

We were  reading the journal until dinner time arrived we snuck back to the castle to see....

A/n
Hey guys I've been late on updates cause I was sick and I had no power to even move but now I'm better. Thank you for voting and reading this book it means a lot.