17

Time skip next week———————
Jessica pov————————————
I am in my room right now chilling and I was so bored. I was reading my books and chilling until I got called. I got downstairs to see a girls with Jonah.
Jo-Jessica I want you to meet my new girlfriend Tate. Tate this is Jessica my princess and niece.
Me-hi Tate it's nice to meet you!!
T-Tate
T-hi I've heard a lot about you from Jonah he couldn't stop talking about you.
I giggled.
I gave her a hug to be honest she is so nice. We talked more about stuff she is so nice and she is perfect for Jonah. But I felt my phone vibrate it was a text from Jacob.
Js-hey just wanted to say congratulations on the awards.
Me-thanks Jacob.
Js-hey ..... you free tonight?
Me-yeah
Js-you wanna go out with me ,just both of us?
Me-like a date??
Js-if you want it to be a date ?
Me-I would love to go out with you. 
Js-ok I'll pick you up at 6 o'clock
Me-ok
Js-oh yeah dress casual
Me-ok

I directly run to find mom.

Me-MOM!!!!
Ch-yeah??
Me-I need you to help me get ready for my date.
Ch-WAIT A DATE!! 
Me-yeah help me and the date is with that kid I was talking at Taco Bell.
Ch-let's go
I changed into a white crop top with black ripped jeans and i used my white yezzys with this outfit i only brought my black sling bag and used natural makeup.

I waited for a few minutes and finally the door bell rung. I open to see Jacob in a leather jacket with a white t-shirt and black jeans like me. He was also holding roses which were my favorites.
Me-wow we are matching
Js-yeah. I got you these.
Me-thanks Jacob. Mom can you put these in a vase in my room please.
Ch-sure hunny go have fun bye and I want her home before midnight.
Js-yes miss. Now shall we.
He took out his hand and I took it he leads us to a Uber I'm guessing.
Me-so where we going?
Js-it's a surprise.
We arrived at Taco Bell but it was the Taco Bell we met at.
Me-wow you remember this place.
Js-yup I never forgot it shall we
We got in and ordered I insisted on paying but Jacob wouldn't let me and we ate our food we got another Uber to another mystery location. We arrived and I see we were at the Hollywood sign.
Me-wow this is an amazing view.
Js-this is my you know quite place it's where I chill when I get stressed.
We were walking and Jacob stoped me.
Js-jessica since I saw you at Taco Bell I fell in love with you and I know it's to early but will you be my girlfriend??
Me-omg yes Jacob
We hugged and kissed it was magical
We were hanging and when we were on our way back I fell asleep.
Jacob pov——————————
We were on our way back and Jessica feel asleep. When we arrived I payed the Uber and I carried Jessica bridal style into the house and rang the door bell and her father opened it.
C-hello Jacob. Seems like Jessica fell asleep
Me-yeah she did
C-here let me carry her and come in for a while
I came in to see her mom at the couch on the phone and she looks at me and Jessica asleep.
Ch-aww she's asleep this is to cute.
C-so did you ask her out.
Me-yeah I actually did
C-I'm fine with you and my daughter just don't break her. Plus your a nice guy so I don't mind.
Me-thank you
C-I think you should go it's getting late.
Me-yeah I should thank you ms and mr.besson
Than I left
Corbyn pov———————
Jessica came home asleep but she was happy and I'm glad she is dating that guy. But I brought up to her room and I tugged her in and kissed her head. I just realized she is a heavy sleeper. I went to my room to see Christina in bed playing her phone and I wanted to talk about something.
C-hey babe
Ch-hey
C-not tried?
Ch-not really
C-are you ok??
Ch-yeah just checking social media's and it looks like our live stream about Jessica suicide attempt Is the news and I'm alittle stress.
C-how about we have a family day tomorrow I don't have to come tot the studio.
Ch-that would be nice but I don't want you to miss recording.
C-to late I'm gonna tell David that i want a day of so I can spend it with two of my favorite girls.
Ch-ok babe but where are we going ?
C-oh no I'm not telling you but just dress for an adventure.
Ch-ok night babe
C-night babe
We slept
Next morning————————
Jessica pov—————————
I woke up with dad shaking me.
C-wake up and get ready we are going out for breakfast and dress for an adventure.
Me-ok dad
I got ready and change into

And got downstairsTo see mom and dad ready

And got downstairs
To see mom and dad ready

And we were on our way to our adventure that dad had set up

A/n
I have a new book out it's another short story. It's about Zach Herron go check it out. Thanks again for 3k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹