19

Corbyns pov———————
We were enjoying dinner and all of the sudden Jessica gets dragged and shot in the head. The one direction boys called 911 Simon and David are holding the shooter. I was holding Jessica to make sure she is still breathing.

Me-oh why does my princess have to get hurt all the time, she's just a innocent girl who is trying to live life to its fullest. Why can't I just protect her.

I was crying. Harry and Niall are trying to comfort me,jack is trying to calm down Zach who was about to beat out the life of the shooter ,Daniel is trying to comfort Christina but she was crying in his chest and last but not least Jonah,liam and Louis are on the phone with 911.

After a few minutes I hear sirens and Jessica was still breathing. Jessica was taken away. And we all went to our own cars we drove and when we arrived I saw Jessica's ambulance land on the er lobby we all went inside.

Me-hello how long will Jessica besson be out.
N-it cannot be rushed but you will have to wait and see.

I sat down where everyone is. I just put my head at my hands. But I heard crying and I see my beautiful wife I went to her and hugged her she buried her head at my chest.
Me-I think it's getting late you guys should go I'm gonna wait for my daughter.
Nh-I'm just gonna stay with you and you lads want to go home it's fine I'll take the cab.
Li-nah I'm gonna wait
L-me to
H-me to
Jo-we'll get though this together and I'm not leaving to.
D-I'm gonna stay
Ja-me to
Z-me to
Ch-I want to wait for our princess.
Me-I hate seeing Jessica in so much pain it kills me.
Ch-i know
Da-we can move the meeting to a next time we can discuss next week or until Jessica is better.
S-you boys can have the days off until Jessica is better.
1D-thanks uncle si
Wdw-thanks David
After we had our conversation the doctor came out.
Do-jessica besson
Me-yes
Do-well I have good news and bad news. Good news is that Jessica did well at surgery and she made it. Bad news she might not remember you. But memory loss is temporary.
Me-how long do you think until she remember.
Do-we're not sure but in a week.
Ch-ok thank you doctor. Do you think we can see her now.
Do-sure she will wake up in about an hour.

We all rush to her room me and Christina was in first and I see my daughter pale and life less.

Jo-guys how do you think she will react since she will not remember us.
Me-I don't know anymore.
H-guys we have to stay strong for her.
Nh- do you guys have videos or photos with her.
Ch-yeah a lot In fact
L-may Be we can use the photos to help remember different moments in her life and she might remember us.
Z-guys what if she is frightened with all of us?
Ja-she can't forget us we need her.
D-I think I might have a little something that might help her.
Jo-and that is?
D-I have a usb filled with pictures of Jessica and all of us. I was planning on giving it as a birthday present for her.
Jo-we can use it to help her remember.
Ja-ok how about me and Jonah take our laptop and some clothes for Corbyn and Christina since I know you both want to stay here.
Nh-me and the lads can get some food or snacks.
They all went. The only one left and Daniel,Zach,me and Christina. David and Simon had to go to deal with our schedule.
Then I looked at Jessica she was opening her eyes.
Jessica pov—————
I woke up in a white room I look to only see strangers.
Me-who are you??
?-I'm corbyn your dad,and Christina your mom these are the why don't we boys Zach,jack,Jonah and Daniel and the one direction boys that's Liam,Louis,Harry and Niall.
Me-I'm sorry but I don't remember you.
C-what do you remember??
Me-I was going home and mom and dad having dinner with me but my mom and dad isn't you guys.
Ch-that was along time ago. Your mom passed away.
Me-w what?
D-plss calm down
Z-you have to at least know the one direction boy?
Me-nope. I don't remember sorry
Jo-Daniel you might have to take the thing out.

Daniel took a laptop and he plugged in the usb. I saw pictures of me and it started to play as a film. I could see my life.

After the presentation of pictures. I let a tear slip down. I hugged mom and dad.

Me-I love you mom and dad
C-you remembered.
Me-I could never forget you guys and I'm sorry that I forget... 

Everything went black

A/n
Thanks for 5k reads I couldn't be more happier thanks so much ❤️❤️❤️