12

Corbyn pov———————
Today me and the boys and gonna record our album and Jessica is going to the nail salon with Christina.

I woke up and saw Christina doing her makeup and I just changed and went downstairs to take a water bottle for Jessica because she needs her pills. I went to her room and she is peacefully asleep I woke her up and give her pills I went to eat cereal and we were on our way to the studio. (Don't worry I'm on my way😂😂)
Jessica pov ——————
My dad woke up and he told me I will be at the nail salon while the boys record and mom is coming I changed into this:

 (Don't worry I'm on my way😂😂)Jessica pov ——————My dad woke up and he told me I will be at the nail salon while the boys record and mom is coming I changed into this:

I went downstairs and we were in our way to a nail salon.

When we arrived we both had our seats next to each other.
Ch-so tell me jessica do you have any crushes or lover.
Me-it's a little embarrassing.
Ch-don't worry I won't tell anyone.
Me-promise you won't tell a single soul without my permission.
Ch-promise
Me-I sorta have feelings for jeaden
Ch-what?!!! Really?
Me-yeah but I don't know my half wants friendship and my other wants a relationship. 
Ch-I know it's hard but I will be here if you ever need a girl talk ,ok?
Me-thanks mom
Ch-no worries what are parents for now I'm gonna pay and we can have lunch at this new cute cafe ,how does that sound?
Me-sounds amazing
This is what our nails look like:
Jessica nails

  Ch-I know it's hard but I will be here if you ever need a girl talk ,ok?Me-thanks momCh-no worries what are parents for now I'm gonna pay and we can have lunch at this new cute cafe ,how does that sound?Me-sounds amazing This is what our nails l...

Christina nails

Once we were done we were having lunch at acute cafe and we went home I just read my book until I fell a sleep

Corbyn pov——-
The boys and me just got home and I kissed Christina and she was making some dinner I went to check up on my daughter she was a sleep in a sitting position and I saw a book she was reading I decided to put her book mark in and move her. She's a heavy sleeper. I played with her hair until I fell asleep.

I woke up with hearing camera flashes and I stir and I open my eyes slowly to see jessica peacefully a sleep and the boys and Christina taking pictures.
Me-guys send me the pic
Ch-sure
(Pretend it's corbyn and Jessica)

 Me-guys send me the pic Ch-sure(Pretend it's corbyn and Jessica)

Corbynbesson:I love my beautiful and talented daughter.❤️❤️❤️
Tagged:@jess_besson
Likes:150,560               Comments:60,345
Beautychickee:my two favorite people.
Jonahmarais:this is so cute.
User45:eww that whore is sleeping with an older man ewww pedo.
Imzachherron:get lost @user45.
User3:this is father and daughter goals !!
Jackaverymusic: this is so cute I want to have a daughter now.
Seaveydaniel:@jackaverymusic bro you cant your to busy. But parents goals !!!
User25:I wish I had a good bond with my parents.
User88:whore literally she is a little slut.
User5:I couldn't agree more @user88 she is taking the boys from us.
Jessica pov—————
I woke up and my book was at my nightstand after that I was looking though Instagram because I just hit a notification and it was a picture of me and dad sleeping I read the comments their were a lot of hate like "hoe" "slut" and much more I was getting upset and decided to Lock my self in the bath room I looked through my cabinets and found my razor blade I took it and started cutting.

One is for why your own dad doesn't love you. 

Two to be useless and a spoiled brat.

One to believe that fans will support you.

One last one is to believe that you can be happy with Christina and Corbyn.

My last cut was the most deep and painful I screamed and I guess mom and dad heard me because I heard banging. After the door burst open everything went black.

Corbyn pov—————
We were all at the living room watch news and in the middle of the show I heard a scream so did the boys we ran upstairs it sounds like it came from Jessica's room when we entered Jessica has it in her bed anymore we checked her walk in closet and she wasn't there I tried to open the bathroom door but it wouldn't open it was locked I keep on banging asking for Jessica to open it when I opened it I saw Jessica with a blade in her hand and blood everywhere she was cutting herself and I ran to her but she collapsed in my arms I directly called the guys and Christina directly come.
Me-JONAH CALL 911 NOW !!
Jonah directly called and I was looking and my daughter's pail body all I could think of is why would she do this she is a happy girl and we see her enjoying every day but why would she,I was snapped out of my thoughts by Christina.
Ch-babe look at this.
I looked at the picture I posted and their were so many hate comments I was just thinking that Jessica might cut her self because of all the hate.

Then seconds later the door burst open..........