Chapter 21

**Jungkook's POV**

Taehyung was rummaging the kitchen for reasons I don't know. I sat at the dining room table, watching him with a loving smile on my face while my chin was rested on my palm. He was wearing a long, grey tee shirt, that he was practically swimming in, with black shorts. He somehow managed to look cute as hell in anything he wore. We had finally managed to finish all the laundry and had a nice, full closet now. 

" Jungkook! There's soda in the fridge! " He yelled, even though I was literally five feet away from him. He pulled the soda bottle out of the fridge, grabbing a cup from the cabinet. 

" You won't be able to taste it. " I said, standing up from my previous position at the table. I made my way over to him, curious about how this would go. A small pout formed on his lips as he poured the soda, watching the bubbles almost fizz over the rim. 

" I'm going to try anyway. " He said, lifting the glass to his lips once the bubbles went down. He took a huge gulp of the fizzy liquid, staring at the glass with confusion. 

" Are you sure this isn't colored, bubbly water? " He asked, causing me to laugh. 

" I told you. " I said, watching him dump the drink out in the sink with a sad look on his face. I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder. He rinsed the cup out, leaving it there to be washed at a later time.

" What's that drink you had that you said I was too young for? " He asked, turning around in my arms so he was now facing me. Our bodies were only centimeters apart. I lifted a hand to his face, moving his fringe away from his forehead. I was satisfied with the soft blush that formed on his cheeks.

" Uh... " I began, not sure how to put this. My eyes darted around the room as I tried to think of a response. That drink was alcoholic. 

" I want something like that! Only tasting blood is boring. " He whined, leaning his forehead on my chest while playing with the loose fabric. Should I let him have it? It's very hard to get drunk as a vampire, so there shouldn't be much of an issue. 

'Screw it.' I thought. It can't go that bad, right? 

" Sure, why not. " I said, parting from Tae to go to the fridge. I took a couple bottles that each had different things out, getting two small glasses. I set the glasses down on the counter, glancing over to Tae. I raised an eyebrow at the displeased look he had on his face. I decided to brush it off, continuing what I was doing. 

" That's what those are. " I heard him say in a soft voice, carefully observing my actions. This is technically still illegal, but what is the likelihood the police are just going to invade the house? It's not like I've done anything wrong recently. Even if I did, they wouldn't be able to link it to me. I poured the liquid into the first glass, intending to give that one to myself. I went to pour his glass next, but he stole the bottle from my hand. I wiped my hand on my shirt, removing the small about of liquid that was spilled onto it. 

" What are you doing? " I asked, watching him reopen the cabinet. He pulled out a very large cup and set it on the counter. Don't tell me that he intends to fill that whole thing. 

" No, no, no, no. " I rambled, trying to get the bottle away from him, but he dodged every one of my movements. I continued to try and get the bottle back, slightly annoyed when I had no luck in doing so. He poured out the liquid until the cup was full, smiling mischievously. He doesn't even know what the effects of his actions will be, but he clearly knows I'm not pleased. He might actually get drunk if he drinks that whole thing! 

" Tae, give me the cu- TAE! " I said, watching him run off with the cup, somehow managing to avoid spilling it everywhere. He chugged a fourth of what was in the cup, turning to see if I was following him. What have I done? 

" Wow. You actually can taste this. " He said, softly giggling. I ended up chasing him around the house, trying to control the damage that was already done, but he still managed to drink all of the liquid. I huffed, flopping down on the couch with my head in my hands. 

" This was a bad idea. " I mumbled, looking up when I felt a weight next to me. Tae was staring at me with his head tilted to the side, pupils dilated. His face was flushed as well, all due to the effects of the alcohol. 

" Kookie~ " Tae said, hugging me while leaning his full weight on me. Oh no. I heard him giggle while pulling strands of my hair up. 
" Look! Your hair is like little black worms! " He said, wiggling the pieces around to make them look like worms in the ground. 

" Mhm. Black worms. " I stated. He was now standing up on the couch and leaning himself on me, almost knocking me over in the process. I managed to catch myself, regretting my life decisions. He suddenly leaned off of me, flopping down so he was now sitting next to me. He poked me in the arm, harder than he probably meant to. 

" What does my hair look like? " He asked, staring at me with a very serious look, despite the conversation. I just need to play along until these effects go away. 

" Hmmm... Orange sherbet. " I answered, ruffling his hair. He erupted into a fit of giggles, clinging to my arm and rubbing his face against it. I smiled, loving his affection even though he isn't in his right mind. At least hangovers are impossible for us. 

" You know... I really like Kookie. " He said. I chuckled, wrapping one of my arms around him. He snuggled into my side, still having nonstop giggles. 
" Like... I really, really, really like Kookie. " He continued. 

" Well, Kookie really, really, really likes you too. " I said, hearing him laugh, but quickly stop. His whole mood just plummeted and I don't know why. 

" Taetae wants to believe that, but Taetae is scared Kookie will leave him. " He said. I wanted to smile at how cute it was that he was referring to himself in third person, but what he just said got in the way. 

" Why is that? " I asked. 

" Taetae doesn't think he's good enough for Kookie. " He mumbled sadly. I felt sad myself at his words. I didn't know he felt like that. If anything, it's the other way around. He's so perfect and pure while I've done so many bad things. 

" Kookie isn't going to leave Taetae. " I said, watching his head snap up to look me in the eye. 

" Really? " He asked in the most adorable voice I've heard in my life. A gave him a confident nod with a huge smile on my face. 

" Really. Kookie thinks Taetae is beautiful and sweet. Taetae was the one who was able to bring back nice Kookie instead of rude and mean Kookie. Kookie loves Taetae so much. " I said. He moved his spot next to me until he was sitting on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist, lifting his shirt up a little bit so I could touch his bare skin instead of the fabric. We stayed in that position, this being the calmest he has been this whole time. I could still feel the sparks everytime we made contact, loving the feeling. 

" Taetae loves Kookie too. " He said in barely a whisper, close enough to my ear for me to hear him clearly.