Chapter 11

**Jungkook's POV**

I rushed to Taehyung's side as he grabbed his throat in pain. I immediately knew what was wrong.

" I-It hurts. " He said in a scratchy voice. I sat him down on the couch, rubbing his back. 

" You need to eat. " I said, giving him a sympathetic look. His head snapped up and he held a fearful look in his eyes. 

" I d-don't want to kill. " He mumbled. 

" Not even an animal? " I asked. He shook his head no while showing me the same scared look. 
" What if I took you with and killed it for you? " I asked. 

" I-I don't want to see or hear anything d-die. " He responded. I stood up from the couch and Taehyung immediately grabbed onto my shirt. 
" Please make it go away. " He said with a pleading look in his eyes. I gave him a soft smile and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 

" I will, baby. Stay here and try not to breathe because it makes it worse. I'll figure something out. " I said, receiving a slight nod as he slowly let go of my shirt. With that, I ran outside of the house, grateful that it was dark out. I saw Namjoon in his car, getting ready to start it up. He must have been visiting someone. I ran over to his car, frantically banging on the window. He unlocked the door with a confused look as I entered the car, shutting the door behind me. 

" Between you and me for the moment, Taehyung is awake. His throat hurts because he needs blood, but he doesn't want to kill and I have no clue what to do. " I rambled.

" He's awake? Why didn't you tell us? Did you offer to kill something for him? " He started tossing me questions. 

" It literally just happened and I wanted time to talk to him alone without everyone barging in. I offered, but he rejected it because he doesn't want to hear or see anything die. " I explained, hoping he would have some other solution. 

" That makes sense. This isn't uncommon with new vampires. Especially if they were anti-violence when they were human. " Namjoon said. 

" Do you have any solutions to it? " I asked. I don't want to sit here and talk for thirty minutes. I want to help Taehyung. 

" I lead one of the largest groups of vampires. Of course, I do. Let me see if I have any with me. " He said, getting out of the car. He walked to the trunk of the car, searching through it while I waited. He returned with a large bag with thick plastic and a tube attached. He got back in the car, handing me the object. 

" I designed this specifically for this issue. The tube has a needle attached. If you stick it into a vein of whatever you're getting blood from, just flick the little switch attached to the needle and it will draw the blood. Flick it back when you're done and take it to him. There's a spout on top for him to drink from. " He explained. 

" This is perfect. Then, he won't have to see anything die, but I can still get blood to him. Thank you, Namjoon. " I said, smiling down at the object that lay in my lap. 

" Do you want me to drive you to the forest? " He asked, starting the car before I could answer. 

" That would be nice, but you don't have to. " I said. 

" I'm doing it anyway. " He stated, driving away from the duplexes. The car took off down the road and into the empty night. I tapped my foot impatiently, wanting to get the blood to him as soon as possible. The moment he parked in the forest, I was out of the car and running to find an animal. The moment I spotted a wild boar, I tackled it and attempted to pin it to the ground.