Chapter 17

**Jungkook's POV**

I ended up crying again when I explained it to him in more detail this time. I couldn't read his expression to know how he felt. 

" Why did you want to know? " I asked, calmer than I was earlier. He hummed and looked up at me. I didn't expect him to be so calm about it. 

" I had a flashback just now. I guess I woke up for a short period of time but didn't remember until now. " He said. I could tell he was hiding his emotions. 

" Could you tell me what you remember? You don't have to if you don't want to. " I asked. I guess it really wasn't anything I did. I felt better about touching him now as I pulled him closer to me. 

" All I remember is waking up and being in so much pain to the point I couldn't move. I was being carried by unknown people and got thrown onto something hard. I heard what they said briefly before passing out again. " He explained, sighing sadly at the end. I don't regret killing those fuckers. 

" Is it bad that I'm happy about killing them? " I asked in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere. It seemed to work since he giggled shortly before becoming serious again. 

" Now they want to kill you, though. " He said sadly. I didn't want to discuss this again. I'm going to figure something out. 

" What did they say? " I asked, changing the subject.

" Something creepy like 'It's sad that we have to kill him. He's a cute kid. ' " He said, causing me to cringe. 

" What the fuck. " I voiced. He suddenly made eye contact with me, his face holding a serious expression. 

" Thanks for saving me, though. I wouldn't have wanted to die like that. " He said, giving me a soft smile that I soon returned. All this is behind us, hopefully. He's here with me now, perfectly fine and safe. We will find a way to deal with Malign and get out of this situation. From then on, we can live together peacefully and happily.

Without warning, I pressed my lips against his, bringing him into a smooth, passionate kiss that he soon responded to. Our lips moved together in perfect harmony as I poured my feelings for him into the kiss. I pulled him closer to me as I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip. He immediately parted his lips, allowing for entrance. I shot my tongue into his wet heat, my full focus on him. I was surprised when he laid backward, pulling me with him so I was on top. It got more heated as my tongue hungrily explored his cavern, not leaving a single spot untouched.

He was the first to break the kiss, pulling away to stare directly into my eyes. His beautiful red eyes were slightly hooded as he gazed at me. His lips were red, swollen, and slightly parted. He soon broke the eye contact, blushing shyly. 

" Can we do it again? " He asked in a quiet voice, close to a whisper. I widened my eyes in shock at the sudden request, taking a moment to process this. I must have taken too long to respond because he started talking again.
" I just think it got ruined last time because of what happened right after.... " He awkwardly said. 

" What about.... some other time? " I responded, afraid that I'm going to upset him. A look of disappointment flashed over his face before quickly disappearing. 

" Are you bored of me already? " He asked, staring at the wall on the other side of the room. 

" No. That's not it at all. It's just... you just woke up like four days ago and I want to spend more time with you first. " I explained. He pursed his lips as if he was thinking before looking back at me, but avoiding eye contact. 

" So...you don't want to. " He said sadly. What do I say to not upset him further? 

" I do, just not right now. " I stated. I was literally panicking because he still seemed upset. He then started pouting cutely as I was thinking of what to say to save this. 

" What if we do something else, but not that? " I suggested, finally receiving eye contact. 

" Like what? " He asked. I swear to god he is doing this on purpose and it's killing me. Well, he finally looks less upset. 

" I want to try biting you. It supposedly feels different as a vampire. " I explained. 

" Supposedly? " He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

" Well, I don't know. I've never done it to anyone. " I said, awkwardly glancing around the room. I just realized that we're still in a suggestive position. He leaned up slightly to be able to reach my ear. 

" Go ahead, Kookie. " He whispered, smiling at me after. At least he's happy now. I connected our lips once again to bring back the atmosphere, feeling his arms snake around my neck. The kiss immediately got heated as I pushed my tongue into his cavern. I explored his mouth, letting my hand slip under his shirt. I parted the kiss to lift the thin fabric over his head and off of his body. 

I began to place soft butterfly kisses to his jawline, moving down to his neck. He tilted his head to give me more access while releasing a few soft moans. I searched for a sensitive spot, knowing I found it when he took a fast, deep breath. I lightly sucked on the spot, satisfied with the sounds I was receiving. I pulled away, placing a gentle kiss on his neck before letting my fangs slide into the soft skin. A moan louder than the others erupted from his mouth as he gripped my hair tightly. His blood is still just as sweet as it was before, I just won't lose control anymore. It's like candy. You don't eat it to satisfy your hunger. It's more of a small treat. I let the small amount of blood run down my throat before gently removing my fangs. 

" Did you like it? " Was the first thing I said. He nodded while smiling softly. A small tint of red was painted on his face.

" It feels WAY different. It doesn't hurt at all. " He said, emphasizing the 'way.' I smiled, getting off of him and handing him his shirt. I could already see the wound closing, but the mark will be there for a while. The mark on my arm that he gave me when he aggressively bit it out of instinct hasn't gone away fully either. I felt him cling to my side, resting his head on my shoulder. 

" I love you Kookie~ " He said in a cute voice. I chuckled softly, pulling him closer to the point he was almost in my lap. 

" You were using my feelings for you against me. You should know that I caught that. " I stated, hearing him giggle. 

" But you still love me. " He said, poking me in my side. He's absolutely right, but I'm not going to say it. I ignored him instead, pretending that I was upset. 
" I know you're not really mad~ " He said. There goes that. I sighed leaning my head onto his. 

" I love you so much and I hope you know that. " I said, forgetting about the fact that he just tried to guilt trip me. He snuggled deeper into my side, sighing in content. Everything felt right currently. Being here with him and letting our relationship flourish feels like what I'm meant to do. Everything just feels so perfect for it not to be right. I probably should be working on a solution to the whole Malign problem, but then I wouldn't have as much time to spend here with him. Would it be so wrong for me to try and let things figure out themselves for now? 

" Jungkook. " Tae said, breaking me from my thoughts. 

" Huh? " I responded, confused.

" You're thinking too much. I'm trying to talk to you. " He said in a slightly whiney voice. Did I miss something he said? 

" I'm sorry, love. What did you say? " I asked, hoping he wasn't upset with me again. 

" I asked if I could bite you like that because I want you to know what it feels like. " He said, causing me to laugh. 

" Maybe some day. "