Chapter Twenty- Out with the Old, In with the New

JULIA

Within the past few days, the Mikaelson family had been planning the attack on Aideen alongside Marcel and his group. They had no clue how much of an army Aideen had, so they got as many people together to fight as they could. Today was the day that they decided to go to Aideen and end this, once and for all.
Klaus and Elijah had forged a plan that Julia didn't believe would work. So, she created a new one without the knowledge of the two brothers.

"Julia, you're insane." Avery says, walking past Julia and shaking her head. "You would die and I can't let you do that."

"You don't understand, Avery." Julia says, following the witch. "This is the only way for Aideen to die."

"It isn't. The Mikaelson brothers are planning on going there tonight to finish Aideen off, once they do, you'll be safe and so will your baby."

"Do you truly believe Aideen doesn't know that they're going tonight? Do you really think a 600 year old hybrid doesn't have an army waiting for her? You know as well as I do that the moment Klaus and Elijah set foot on her property, they're as good as dead."

"You're as good as dead if you do this."
  Julia chuckles and shakes her head, Avery truly doesn't understand what Julia is trying to say here.

"Avery, I won't remain dead." Julia says, walking towards the witch. "I'll come back...as a hybrid."
  Avery's eyes open wide as she takes a deep breath. To Julia, this was the element of surprise they needed to take down Aideen.

"You want to come back as the thing that we're trying to kill? You really have lost your damn mind."

"Avery," Julia says, grabbing the witches arm to stop her from walking away. "If you don't do this for me, I'll just find someone else who will."

"Why can't you just let things be? Just trust Elijah and Klaus, Julia."

"I can't let things be because Aideen is here for me or my child. I won't let Elijah and Niklaus take the fall for this." Julia says.
  Avery sits down in a chair and rests her head in her hands. It's not that she doesn't believe it'll work, or that she'll mess it up, it's the fact that Julia truly wants to do this. The fact that she wants to become an abomination.

"What about your daughter?"

"What about Adira?"

"She'll grow up with not one blood thirsty parent, but two. Is that what you want for her?" Avery snaps at Julia.
  Looks away from Avery, Julia sighs. She did think about that. About what it'll be like for Adira to have a mother who needs a break from playing because she needs to feed...the thing that scared Julia the most about going through with this, was what if she feeds on her daughter?

"I already thought about it." Julia says, sitting down besides Avery. "I still need to do this. I won't let the Mikaelson brothers sacrifice themselves or put themselves in danger for me."

"Why not? I say good riddance."

"Cut the shit, Avery." Julia raises her voice slightly. "Will you do this for me or not?"
As Avery looks over and into Julia's eyes, she sees nothing but pain, and a sadness she can't quite explain. She knows that in Julia's heart, she believes this for the greater good. Avery never understood how deep a mother's love ran until this very moment. In a swift motion, and a simple word, Avery responds.

"Yes."

KLAUS

The day goes by at an alarming rate. At almost sunset, Klaus paces the compound ground. As he was about to go to Aideens house alongside Elijah and Marcellus, he got a phone call from Julia, telling him to meet her at the compound. Now, as he stands there watching the front doors, he begins to become anxious. What if she's been captured and being used as bait to lure Klaus? Suddenly, he's snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Julia's voice.