Sweet, sweet sanity.

Fn means friends name yn means your name. Enjoy. Love you.

'Only once the drugs are done, I feel like dying. '

I say wearily to myself, unable to focus as I pop another pill. I look at the description on the bottle, but it all became a blur.

"I wanna hold you one last time while I gently caress your soft cheeks, and tell you how much I'm crazy for you. That your the only one I think about. Where are you now?"

I whisper to my self, waisted out of my fuckng mind.

Then a sound invades my thoughts. I can't recognize it. I hear it again. Following it, it leads me to my front door. Where your best friend stands, fn. eager to talk, to get an explanation I suppose.

I killed you. I did this, me.

I bet that's what she's waiting to hear. For me to tell her all about how I murdered you. I murdered your love. Your lust. Your want for everything. Including your own life.

"HELLO? Earth to justin? Are you in there?"

Fn's voice stuffs itself in my ears.

"What? Yes" I say quickly.

"I know your on something, but that's none of my concern right now. I .. I uhm.. Came by to tell you, her funeral. It's in about an hour. At oak wood church. There taking her to crestview cemetery afterwords. "

She managed to sniffle out. I focus on her face, it's red and damp.

This feeling took over, and I grabbed her, and pulled her into the tightest hug.

Tears streamed down our eyes as we conversated with silence.

"It's my fault fn. she'd be here if I hadn't-"

She pulls away and interrupts me in mid sentence.

"Shut up! Don't blame yourself damnit! She took her own life! Her fucking choice! It's not your fault okay! She was already in a bad state emotionally so don't fucking say it's your fault!"

She yells in my face, her dark mascara dripping down her red cheeks. We make about ten seconds of eye contact, before she turns around and leaves.

I better go get ready for the funeral.

________________________________________

Through blurred vision, I managed to get on an old tux, my fathers. I was saving it for prom. Prom that was supposed to be spent with you. My baby.

On my way to see you, I grab you your favorite flower. The rose.

Flash back: few weeks before

"Baby? I got you a present!"

I yell up stairs while running to your room.

"Agh really!? You really shouldn't have baby!"

She says shyly.

"We'll it's nothing big. But I wanted to get you something, because you so important to me. "

I say, a bit nervous.

You just blush.

I pull the blood read rose from behind my back and put it in your hands.

"It-it's so beautiful. I'm in love with roses."

"I know."

I say, with a cheesy smirk.

"I want you to know I'm all yours."

End of flashback:

'All yours.'

'All yours.'

I lied.

________________

Once I arrive at your new home, shivers crawl up my back. Your limp, lifeless body is in there, waiting for its daily dose of blood red roses.

Looking to my hand were I hold the rose, it gives me a reassuring feeling. I am gonna go and say goodbye.

And everything will be all right.

As I walked through the doors, I saw the casket you lay in.

Closer, closer, closer.

Once I get to you, your still asleep.

Your so beautiful when you sleep.

You are only sleeping.

Slowly, I reach my hand out and caress you cold, hard face.

Tears stream down my cheeks, but I can't remember why.

"Hey baby. I get cold at night without you. Come home soon."

And then, my heart skips a beat when you start to move your hand. Your reach it up to my face and caress me gently.

I missed you.

"I missed you too Justin." You reply weakly. The color was back in your face. Is anyone seeing this? Just me?

"Can we go and never come back. I need to show you how much I love you. Because I messed up."

"Yes justin I'll go with you anywhere." You say in a soft voice. As I picked you up bridal style out of the coffin, no one seemed to notice. So I casually walked out of the church and gently laid you in the passenger seat of my car.

Parking in the driveway of my home, I walk over to your door and open it for you. You say you can't feel your legs, so I pick you up again and bring you inside to my bed and lay beside you. Gently caressing your scars, I tell you how much I love you. I pull you close to me and tell you how I'm never letting go. And we both, drift back to sleep.

FN POV
everyone was in there own groups talking like we're at a dinner party.
And at the moment when you feel everything might be okay, the most heart wrenching shriek fills the air.
I turn towards your casket.
the only problem is, your not there.

Police POV
"Sir were gonna need you to come out of the house."
That was the third attempt.
3.2.1
BAM
the door flys open as we slam it open.
"Full search through the house"
I say.
Slowly, I make my way through the kitchen. Empty pill bottles, blunt/cig buds and vodka everywhere.
Walking down the main hall, theres two bedrooms and a bathroom. Quickly I swept
The first bedroom, nothing.
Nothing in the bathroom either.
Making my way towards the last room, I realize the door is closed.
""Hello? Anyone in there?"
No answer.
"I am afraid if you don't answer me I'm going to have to break another door down"
Still nothing.
3 2 1.
BANG
and in an instant, the door is on the floor. I pull my hand gun up In front of my face as I prepare to sweep the room, but what I see will mortify me for the rest of my life.

Doctors POV

"Where are they"
I ask following the police officer through the house.
"In here." He says, gesturing towards the door, while pointing his head the other direction.
Slowly walking in I stay cautious, just to be prepared.
And then, I see it.
"Oh my god!"
I say as I cover my mouth with my plastic glove. I walk over to the side of the bed and check for a heart beat.
He's gone.
There, lay justin Drew and yn. Both dead.
I hate the thought of it, but he must have carried her here from the casket. Dead.

I pick up my lap top and start to type:

Bieber, Justin
Cause of death:
Overdose.
______________________

Vote? Ily guys