dirty imagine#2

you were so excited because you got tickets to Justin's last concert of the believe your! the concert was tomorrow, so you were trying to pick out what to wear. finally you decided on your never say never sweatshirt and some skinny yogas. with cute boots.

you got in bed after taking a shower and brushing your teeth and had a

very restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the minute you woke up you jumped out of bed and got you cloths on. you waved you hair and did you make up. your hair was long, and beautiful. you were going to the concert with your friend so you called her and told her to come right over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

around 3:00  pm you decided to get ready to leave.

your friend was in pink leggings, fluffy pink slippers and her matching white never say never sweater.

you got in the car and were on your way.

you had the worst case of butterflies. you couldn't believe that you were about to see the one and only, justin Bieber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once you were outside the concert for about four hours, they FINALLY decided to let you in to the arena. your knees were collapsing underneath you. all you could say is

"omb omb I'm gonna die! ."

you got seats in the second row.

this was so exciting for you!

the lights turned out and every one screamed. "MY EARS JUSTIN AHHH" you shouted. on the big screen it counted down. every one counted out loud. "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! AHHHHHHHHH" as justin walked out your heart nearly stopped.

there he was in flesh and blood at least ten feet away. your mind was racing but all you were looking at was justin. after a while you realized that your mouth had been open that whole time. finally justin got to one less lonely girl. you thought in your head " the ollg is so lucky. <\3"

then you got a very rough, tap on the sholder.

it was Alison.

you didn't expect it to be her. she yelled for you to come with her so you told your friend you would be right back.

she brang you back stage and asked you to be the ollg. you said yes and started getting teary eyed.

then one of the dancers came down and asked if you were ready. you gave a quick nod while wipping your tears away and replacing them with a huge smile. they guided you to a chair in the middle of the stage. you were shaking. you sat down and looked to your right.

justin is standing about five feet away.

your lip starts to quiver.

you feel tense.

he's singing while walking towards you. looking into your eyes.

your heart was beating rapidly.

he came close with his hand on your cheek. the warmth of it gave you tingles. his nose touched yours as he reached the end of the song. his big beautiful brown eyes staring back into yours. he took a few deep breaths and then he whispered into your ear, "what's your name beautiful"

"y/n"

you said nervously.

"give it up for y/n!" justin shouts.

the crowd screams.

he takes your hand and brings you back stage into his dressing room. "I have a 15 minute break now" he says.

you don't know what to do. he is actually talking to you.

"I just have to say, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen"  he says with a sigh after words.

your blushing extremely now.

he giggles his little justin giggle at the sight of it.

right away you are embarrassed.

"hey, it's adorable. I love it" he says.

you giggle a little.

"Thank you:) " you say nervously.

wide eyed , he looks at you and says,

" your voice is beautiful"

you notice him coming closer to you.

while staying into your eyes he came so close that finally his lush lips crash into yours. kiss and tell is playing in your mind. tingles run down your spine and through your skin.

is this really happening?

as you let this happen, he slowly pulls off you sweater while kissing you.

breaking the kiss, he looks down at you beautiful curvy body.

he smirks and lifts of his shirt. his abs are perfect. your lips quiver uncontrollably.

he then starts making out again. lifting your legs around his waist, he carries you to the couch.

what is happening?

after he lays you on the couch he slowly caresses your sides while kissing you. it gave you sickening butterflies.

the sensation he was giving you was amazing.

you were in a different world.

he slides of your tank top to to see your pink laced braw. he licks his lips. you smile he comes back to your lips. while kissing you he sticks his hand in your pants. rubbing you. you jump. you moan through the kiss.

"feels good doesn't it"   

he says breathing heavy trying to do all at once. you manage to nod your head. bending your head back to moan he starts kissing your neck.  electricity jolts through your body. this is amazing. you were just excited to see him on stage.

now this!

he grabs the sides of his pants and was about to pull then down but hesitates, and asks," are you ready ?" 

"yes" you say in a raspy tone.

he continues to take his pants off. Jerry is amazing.  you scramble to get your pants off. he pulls you by the thighs up towards him and puts your legs around his waist.

"I don't want to hurt you beautiful"

he says. concern in his voice.

"go for it." you say. just wanting him to stick it in.

"five minutes left tell back on stage justin! "

we hear scooter yell from outside the door. we're still for a moment as we hear him walk away. finally, he takes a deep breath and slowly, and carefully sticks Jerry in. you let out a loud moan. he covers you mouth with his hand while thrusting back and forth into you. he leans his head back and let's out silent moans. your lower abdomen tenses up as he thrusts in one last time. very slowly. you both reach your climax. deep breaths. he slowly pulls out while holding your waist. "that was amazing "he says taking deep breaths. "Thank you"

you smile.

wide eyed he quickly gets up and scrambles to get his clothes on. your heart dropped. he is just gunna leave? your getting your cloths back on now. he is writing on a piece of paper eager to hurry and get back on stage. he walks to the door, opens it and before he leaves he blows you a kiss. and closed the door.

you go to look at the paper. it said,

I'm sorry I couldn't quick say this to you beautiful, but I really want to get to  you. here's my number. call me some time?

a smirk shows on your face. at the bottom was his number and signature. you stuffed the paper in your pocket right as Allison came in. "ready to go back?" she says,

"yes"

you say with a smile.