heart broken

it was a hot, summer evening and your parents were on vacation leaving You home, alone.

you were really depressed because earlier that day you walked in on your now ex boyfriend justin Bieber cheating on you for a while with the hoe of the school. she said that he told her that she gave him everything you didn't. you felt you weren't good enough for anyone or anything.

the thought of that made you start to ball. you tucked you head in your legs and it started to pour. you loved him so much. you were just really scared to lose your virginity and you weren't ready. you guessed he must have not cared. you cried for another hour.

with your shaky hand, you reached for your box of blades. you took your sharpest one out and put the box back.

this is all your fault.

you didn't do good enough.

he never wanted you.

these thoughts fluttered through your head when you felt a cold trickle of liquid make its way down your arm.

thick red blood.

you deserved this you thought. you could feel the stinging wich triggered you too make more.

more and more at least one inch cuts, now covering your arms and thighs with thick red blood.

one last deep cut to your wrists, your room swirled around you,

"this is it" you thought.

goodbye.

the last thing you heard was justin. "OH MY FUCKING GOD Y/N PLEASE BE OKAY" he said while picking you up bridal style and rushing you downstairs to his car.

that was the last thing you remembered before your heavy eye lids couldn't be held open any longer.

********************

part two will come soon. but vote? ye. love yall.