love bite me

you woke up, and quick looked out side. it was dark. you checked your phone. midnight. he should be here any minute.

then you feel and aggressive pull from behind you.  you realize you are on top of him.

"hi justin "

you giggle.

he didn't answer as usual.

he pulls your head down so you have no choice but to smash your lips together.

he slams you to the bed. you whine in agony

he gives you the death glare.

"please justin , don't do this", I'm not ready"

he acts as if he doesn't even here you.

he rips your clothes off. first your shirt, then your shorts.

he puts his face in between your breasts.

he is freezing.

"ohh"

you moan in pain as it starts to burn.

he licks. he drags his tounge from your breasts, across your belly,

lower abdomen, to your v.

you get the chills as he sticks his warm tounge in you. "uhhh" this time moaning in pleasure, realizing you can not move. after about a minute of the lovely torcher, a licks his way up to your mouth. and roughly is making out with you.

nearly making you gag  while driving his tounge down your throat.

then breaking the kiss, the supernatural being stands at the end of the bed. you still cannot move. he pulls his pants down. you see his length. you begged him no but he proceeded.

your lower abdomen tensed in pain, "OHH"

you moaned in pain and he immediately put his hand over your mouth and nose . you couldn't breath. in. tensed . out. relaxed. in.  tensed.  out relaxed. he finally let go. you gasped for air.

he climbed on top of you as a spider would to its prey. the last words you hear are "goodnight beautiful" as the creature of the night sucks the life out of you.

~~~~

muahhhhh haa haaa.

what do you think? vote? comment? oh yeah I made the beginning of my justin Bieber Fanfic . it's publishes and all. read it! hope you like it.