what's hatnin'

okay so (y/c) means your city . just so your don't get confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you are absolutely in love with justin Bieber and you would do anything to meet him.
but you knew you would never meet him. or that's what you thought..
you went for a walk to try to get your mind off it.
you phone kept buzzing. it was pissing you off. you saw it was calls from your mother, several times. and there was a voice mail. you played it.
"(y/n) GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS THERE IS A KIDNAPPER WHO JUST ENTERED (y/c)
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND COME HOME"
you felt she was just being a teaser. although you've never heard your mom like that before. it was starting to get dark. a big ,black van was driving down the street. it slowed to a stop right beside you.
you start walking faster as the door opened. someone comes out and starts following. you start to run but before you know it your head is covered with a bag. you're being dragged into the car.

~~~~~~~~
they have now tied you up to a chair and started driving.
"should we take the bag off her head? "
"if you want."
the voices were all to familiar to you. once they pulled the bag off, the light hurt your eyes but you adjusted.
your speechless.
in front of you stands Alfredo and the one and only, justin Bieber. justin is shirtless. you're about to scream but then justin covers you face. he's so hot.
"shhhhh!"
he says.
you quickly nod your head.
"I'm gunna need you to do me a favor babe"
oh my God he just called you babe.
"anything" you say as he lets go if your mouth.

"we gotta have sex." justin says with a straight face.

your shocked at first but then you just think he's joking. "c'mon. what's the real favor"
"that Is the real favor! I'm horny af and i got some hot ass beliebers!"
your shocked.
"o-okay"
you say nervous cause all the talk about how big jerry is and that your still a virgin.
but that's okay cause you would've never thought the one you would be giving it to would be justin Bieber.
"okay I'm gunna un tie you from there chair and your gunna follow me. "
you just nod.
once your untied he grabs your wrist and tuggs you to the back , where there is a little room only big enough to fit one double bed. he picks you up by your little waist and throws you on the bed.
"I can and will be aggressive"
he says while smirking.
that's okay. that's hot. he slides up you like a snake with his face down against you. you can feel him breathing. he slides up to your mouth and connects his soft lips to yours. all to soon he starts getting rough. he literally rips of you shirt, and without breaking the kiss, starts rubbing your breasts. you moan through the kiss. he then sticks his tongue down your throat so you immediately start to gag. your eyes start to water.
he moves his hands down to you upper sides and starts caressing. it gives you chills. you can feel abs and running against your stomach every time he moves.
he then reaches for your bra strap and unhooks it. breaking the kiss, he is now looking at your breasts wide eyed. "best I've seen all day"
he says with a smirk.
you smile.
he comes back in to your lips kissing you even rougher. both breathing heavily. as your bodys touch,
he softly kisses his way along your stomach down to your panties giving you butterflies. he looks up at you and bites his lip, and then bites your panties and tuggs them off. he lowers his head and sticks his mouth and nose in between your flaps. he stuck his tongue out and started gently licking. you felt like you were gunna go crazy. you started to gently moan and that made him stick his tongue in deeper. you cum a little. he stands up and pulls his black jeans down.
without warning he sticks his whole length into you. you moan in agony. "it hurts "
you say in a whiny tone.
he sits there and let's you adjust.
your were really tensed up.
"your really tight babe"
justin says.
oh shit. he found your sweet spot.
loud moans come out of you and from him as well. you arch you back on the bed and moan. you cum all over his length.
he tilts his head back and moans loud. before he can cum, he takes his dick out and cums.
you feel it nice and warm on your belly. he falls on top of you panting.
"your so good babe"
he says. your to weak to reply.
you close your eyes.
and once you open them, in an instant, your in your bedroom. you check the time. 9:45 am.
was that just a dream?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont know about you guys, but i do get dreams like this. and i get so pissed when I wake up. but yeah. hope you liked it.
if you guys have any ideas for my next imagine please comment them!
FOLLOW ME ON IG: @maziecastillo
ill follow you back only if you comment on one of my pics and say your from watt pad (so I know).
and I have two fanfics out. go to my profile and read em. thanks! :-*