need you here to stay

it's a Friday night and you are home alone.  your mad. earlier that day you walked into your boyfriend justin cheating on you. and you've been sitting home crying all day. 

you hear pebbles hit the window. you walk to the window and look outside. justin is waving his hand mouthing "im sorry" up towards you.

you close the curtains. 

five minutes later you hear a loud knock on the front door. you already know who it is, but you get it anyway.

once you open the door justin immedietly picks you up bridal style and walks you up stairs. your fighting to get down but his strength to keep you in his arms was astonashing. 

once you and him got to your room, he sat down on the bed, still holding you. 

"it was the biggest mistake i ever made. im so sorry. ill do anything to make it up to you."

you dont answer. you just stare at the wall like you didnt hear. 

" hey" he gently pulls you chin towards him with his hand, so your looking into his eyes and he is looking in yours. there was a moment of silence before justin attemts to kiss you , but you imedietly flail your arms around squeeling "noo!" you turn your head away,

a tear runs down your cheek. justins heart breakes at the sight of this. he gently wipes away the tear and kisses your cheek gently. a tear streams down his face as he gently lays you down on the bed while walking out the door. "wait" you say. "i love you." you say. realizing how sorry he is. 

"i love you to" he says turning around walking towards you imedietly crashing his  lips into yours. you let it happen despite how hurt you were. it turns into a hardcore makeout session.

he slowely climes ontop of you holding your waist. your arms around his neck.

breaking the kiss he pulls his shirt off. his abs are your favorite. he reconnects his soft lips with yours. he starts air humping. it was so sexy. 

he got close enough so you could feel it. he was humping you hard now , kissing you roughly.

he pulls of your shirt so your in your bra and your jean shorts. ' do you wanna do this?" he askes. 

you nod your head. he pulls his pants down. there is his length. and its all yours. 

"but first.." you say heading towards jerry. you rub it genly . justin tilts his head back and lets out a rough moan. it turned you on. you open your mouth and put his length in. back and forth. it got harder and harder to stick down. you didnt want him to reach his climax in your mouth, so you take it out, pull your shorts down , lay back in your bed and spred your legs. 

"now im ready" you say .

he comes close, sticking his cold fingers inside you. you moan. he smirks. "you like that? " he asks while panting. you nod quick with your mouth open,  breathing heavlily. 

finally he takes his fingers out and slowely sticks in his length. your lower stomach tenses up , and he lets you get used to his length. he starts going back and forth, tilting his head back moaning . you arch you back and moan in great pleasure.

" mmmmm babee your so nicee andd warrmm" 

justin says in pleasure. 

then finally he moans loudly, and you feel warm cum fill you. you smile. he smirks. he pulls out and lays besides you. beads of sweat drips down both of your faces as he turns to you and you turn to him, making you both look into eachothers eyes , and he says " i love you"he kissed you once more. then you both get close and cuddle tell you both fall asleep, nearly having you forget about what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~

this one wasn't really that good but whatever I guess. read my justin Bieber Fanfic im making! add it to your library! I have a feeling if you guys like these, you like my Fanfic allot!