Chapter 8

-Louis-

Niall and I have had almost 5 drinks apiece and now he's doing shots with a group of random guys. I'm tired and that kiss with Harry only made me want him more. I need to quit focusing on something that will never happen and get over him. Well, at least try. I don't I could ever completely get over him. Suddenly, Niall storms up to me. 

"Let's go!" he slurs angrily. He tugs on my arm, pulling me out of the bar. My head feels cloudy and I'm really dizzy. I sit down on the curb and put my head between my knees. Niall is standing beside me, grumbling about something. I have no idea why he's so mad, but he's giving me a headache. Then, there's someone rubbing my back and a cab pulls up in front of us. What? Niall called a cab? He can barely stand! I look up and realize that it wasn't Niall, but a curly headed man. He looks about my age. He smiles at me.

"Hey, I thought you might need a cab." He says. He has a nice voice. It's deep and smooth. His hair looks like Harry's. I grin at him.

"Aw, thanksss! You are so nice to meee!" I slur. He chuckles and helps me into the cab. Niall is already slouched against the window, arms crossed. I plop down next to him. Mr. Curly sticks his head in the cab,

"Do you guys know where you're going?" he asks. I shake my head no, because I can't remember for the life of me what the name of our hotel is. He sighs and sits down beside me in the cab. I lean over to him,

"We're going to a hotel! Okay? I'ts tall!" I tell him, trying remember other details. He laughs again and brushes the hair away from my forehead. He look so much like Harry. I lean on his shoulder and murmur,

"What's your name curly?" He puts an arm around me. 

"Henry!" 

"Ohhhhh, that is such a nice name! I. am. Louuuuiiiis!" He smiles and murmurs in my ear,

"You sure are adorable, Louuuuuiiss" Hes staring at me now. I turn to Niall.

"See?! Henry thinks I'm cute! Who cares if Harry doesn't like me?! I sure don't." Niall leans towards me and sings

"Um, Louuuu that guy is gaaayyy!" I huff. Then maybe I'll have a chance with him. He can replace Harry any day. He actually thinks I'm cute! Stupid Harry, he lost his chance. Henry's hand is around my waist and he's grinning at me. I grin back and then I spot a familiar building, our hotel! I point out the window.

"There it is! Silly hotel was playing hide an' seek!" I giggle. Henry leans forward and directs the cab driver to the hotel. When we reach the curb outside the lobby, Henry climbs out and helps me, then Niall, out of the car. I clasp my arms around Henry's neck and blink at him. 

"Will you help me to my room?" I ask. Niall is already stomping inside. Before I know it, Henry has lifted me up bridal style. I don't like the way his arms feel. They're thin and clammy. Harry's arms are muscular and soft. But I don't like Harry, I like Henry. He smiles at me and walks over to the elevator. Niall is standing at the desk. 

"Niallll! What are you doinnng?!" I call to him. He turns to me,

"I'm gettin' a room far away from stupid Liam!" he slurs and returns to his conversation with the lady at the desk. I shrug and push the button for the 5th floor. Henry won't quit smiling and he isn't saying anything. It's getting annoying. Finally, we reach my door. Henry opens it for me and I stumble inside once he puts me down. He's close behind me, following me inside. I did not invite him in! How rude! I turn to scold him, but he puts his hands on my butt and pulls me close to him. What the heck? I push against his chest, trying to escape his uncomfortable hold.