Chapter 4

-Harry-

I love days like these. Chilling out in the studio, chatting, playing around. Especially since I can spend plenty of time listening to Louis sing! His voice is so incredible! Oh, and I can't forget one of my favorite parts of the studio days...the pranking! Usually, Zayn gets pranked first because he can fall asleep on any car ride. I swear, he's like a baby. Louis is waking him up now, he can barely keep a sober face.

"Zayn!" Louis yells.

"Whaa? Are we here?" Zayn asks groggily. Now that he's awake, the mustache and monocle Liam drew look even funnier.

"Yeah, mate, we're here!" I say giggling. Louis shoots me a playful glare and Liam puts a discreet finger to his lips. I cover my mouth and try to hold in my laughter. Louis wraps his arm around my shoulders and I snuggle into his side. He's so warm and cozy! It's like I was meant to be in his arms. We're puzzle pieces, that fit perfectly.

Zayn is sitting up now, looking around. Liam pushes Zayn's knees aside and clambers out of the car. I follow with Louis just behind me. We all turn and watch Zayn as he practically falls out of the car. Niall is totally missing this! It's hilarious! Why did he run to the bathroom so fast, anyway? That was completely random...Well, it is Niall we're talking about here. He's very random.

Now Zayn running his hands through his hair and making sure his clothes are straight. Good thing he doesn't have a mirror nearby. I turn and follow Louis and Liam into the doors of the studio. Zayn puts his arm around me and I pat him on the back. Suddenly, Paul spots Zayn's new makeup. 

"Boys! What the hell?" He starts.

"SHH!" we all say simultaneously. Zayn looks around confused.

"Am I missing something?" he asks, eyebrows puckered. Liam begins to laugh,

"Yeah, your other lens!!!" Now everyone but Zayn is hysterical. Paul rolls his eyes and tries to get us to hurry up. 

"What are you talking about Liam?" he asks with a frusturated grimace, "Vas Happening?!"  Now Paul is shushing us. Louis is on the ground, holding his stomach. I smile cheekily, 

"Uh, Zayn? Did you shave this morning?" I ask sweetly. He nods and raises and eyebrow. Then, it clicks.

"What did you guys do?!" he hollers and dashes to the bathroom, nearly colliding with Niall, who is just leaving. Niall immediately begins to laugh. He has such an irish laugh! It can make people laugh just hearing it. Paul sighs and lifts Louis up by his legs. That man is buff I tell you, BUFF! I chuckle at Louis' surprised face and dash ahead of them into the studio. 

                                                                              +++

Finally, we are all settled down on the chairs inside. Liam is in the recording studio now. Zayn is pouting in the corner while Niall is strumming his guitar and looking over some lyrics with one of the sound producers. Louis has his head in my lap and I'm stroking his hair and listening to Liam. See what I mean about the studio days? 

I decide to go mess with Zayn and make sure his ego isn't too hurt.

"Lou, I'm gonna go talk to Zayn, ok?" I murmur to him. He turns his face into my stomach.

"No! I'm too comfy! Make him come here if you're so worried!" He says, grabbing my shirt in his fist to punctuate the command. Fine, It's not like I can say no to Louis.

"Zayn! C'mere!" I hiss. He looks up at me and nods, rising from his seat on the adjacent couch. After plopping down on Louis' legs, he asks

"Yeah, mate?" Louis moans and moves his legs around, making Zayn tip off the couch. Louis cracks up and Zayn just pouts again. These two...