6

y/n pov

I squinted as I stared at the bright light, waiting for the person to approach me. Out came the light was the one and only, Dylan Wang -.-. During my first day at school alot of people have told me about their so called group called F4. Apparently they were like the school kingkas, they were all extremely rich, smart and hot. They dated almost every single girl in the school but the longest the relationship was no more than 2 weeks. They were like the typical boy groups in those high school/ uni dramas where the group is extremely popular and all that.

"Hey, it's late let me take you home" he spoke up as he walked infront of me.

"No thanks" I said softly and walked away with no interest. If i stayed any longer i'm afraid i will most likely start a fight cause i don't really get along with people. I turned around and continued to walk out the school gates.

"Well seems like you are new to this area, there are a lot of those 'i think i'm cool' gang violences going around" he spoke up again whiles holding onto my arm. I wriggled out of his grip and without turning around I said "they are nothing compared to what i've seen, i can throw them to Antartica without even touching them" He stuttered for a bit before going silent and with that I continued my way back home.

Dylan's pov

I heard footsteps approach me as I scoffed to myself as I stared in the direction she has walked in. Her tiny figure disappeared into the dark.

"well she's one of a kind" a deep voice appeared from behind me.

"Caesar bro, watch me imma make her fall for me in no time" i spoke up smugly. Caesar smirked at me and put his hand on my shoulder and laughed while shaking his head.

"How are you planning to break this ones heart?" he asked while wrapping his arm around me. " and how long are you planning to keep her?"

"hmmm, lets see how long it takes me to get bored of her" i shrugged my shoulders as I turned around to walk back to my car. 

y/n pov

I walked down the dimly lit walk way as I hear listen laughters from groups of people. I chuck my phone and stuff into my back pack as I prepare to defend myself. My fist was itching to get into a fight but I came here for a change (in a way). 

The chatting grew louder as we walked closer together. Gripping onto my bag, I stay aware with my eyes darting infront of me. These kid gangs are something I saw every day back then. They are nothing compared to us. They are like made up gangs for kids who think they look so cool but we are an actual gang, we don't do drugs, maybe illegal racing and some other shit. But everyone are good people and we all clean. We are always cautious of our actions so not many of us have any criminal records. We fight for defence and to protect and if something happens. Depends on the situation.

"woah woah woah, what is a kid like you doing on the streets by yourself at night" a boy maybe a bit older than me stepped out of the group. There was 4 boys in the group, but I could not see their face clearly. I chose to ignore them and continued walking, pushing past them i speed walk away. The moment I felt his rough grip grasp around my elbow, I turned around immediately and punched him in the face and even heard a silent crack. He screamed in agony as he let me go and cupped his face with his hands. His friends gasped and ran towards him.

"Boss!" they all screamed out as they surrounded him. Scoffing, I said "boss, hah boss my ass,some bullshit boss you have there. You guys look like a bunch of five year olds making a pretend gang. You call yourself a gang? Hah funnyyyy" I smirked and continued my way back home. I was naturally a fast talker when it comes to me talking a lot.

The boys hissed at me while trying to hide their embarrassed faces as they turn back around to face their 'boss' and help him. 

a/n: Three of the members appeared already ayeee just need to wait for Conner to make his appearance. Who is your bias from F4 and whyz, plez chat with me i'm lonely and stressing over nothing but have a tonne of stuff to do. I have so much stuff to do but i'm not doing it and i'm stressing out but i keep procrastinating. welp. ;-;;

Insta : peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!