3

y/n pov

I switched on the lights as I walked into my apartment and watch the lights slowly flicker on. I stood still at the door staring onto the ground with my mind blank. I wish I could remember my parent's faces so I could look for them one day and ask them why. Sighing for like the millionth time from when I arrived in Shanghai, I blinked away my thoughts and stepped into the apartment getting ready to wash up and do some research. 

Trudging into the bathroom I take a cool shower to wash away my thoughts. After finally stepping out I dry myself and chuck on pjs. Slapping my face with skincare and begin to order something to eat. Scrolling through the lists of available food I spot crayfish. 

"Ummm YUMMM?!" I thought in my head with a big smile on my face. I quickly placed an order and started to look for part time jobs. After a while of searching I get a message from the group chat.

Group Chat: GANG GANG PEW PEW

LeiLei: UMMM BICH DID U FORGET US ALREADY 

                                                                             hahaha sorryyyyyyyyy<3 : Baby Bunny (You)

Salty Steve: Traitor

Salty Steve changed your username to Traitor 

                                                                              UMMM EXCUSE ME?! BITCH? : Traitor 

You changed Salty Steve's username to shithead

Mother Duck: How's Shanghai? Is everything allg? Ya need more money?

Nah im fine, just ordered crayfish ayeayeaye XDD : Traitor

shithead: Oh wow so your eating good food without us now?! wow i'm hurt 

OHOHOHO THE FOOD CAME : Traitor

open photo : Traitor

Mother Duck: I make better ones 

I laugh to myself as I watch the members continue to argue. I throw my phone aside and dig into my food.

**MAJICAL TIME SKIPPPPPP**

I stretched my arms and let out a loud yawn as the sun shone threw the curtains and hitting my eyes. I groaned and squinted while buried myself deeper inside my blankets. After lying down for another 20 minutes I finally sit up with my eyes close and grown again and throw myself back down to sleep more. 

"why is life so hard" i groaned to myself. I struggled to wake up and continued to lie on the bed while staring at the ceiling. Finally after lying around for an hour I pull myself up and prepare myself for the day. I don't put makeup cause I'm a dumbass who grew up with a bunch of boys and I only own white, grey or black pieces of clothing. I only owned t-shirts, a bunch of oversized hoodies, a bunch of random shorts and jeans. I chucked on a plane oversized white shirt and tucked it into short jeans. Tying my long hair up I begin to wash up and get ready. I snatch my keys and wallet from the table and begin to head out to shop for food.

After spending another 2 hours shopping for food I finally head back to heavy bags hanging of my. Throwing my food into the fridge (neatly), I head out again to walk to the school to see how long it takes and if there are any faster routes. 

Heading back home after finding at least 5  routes, I blast music through my headphones as I begin to prepare for the stuff I will need at school.

It's gonna be a big day tomorrow. Ya girl is going to hell. School. No wait. University. 

Insta : peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!