Chapter 27: Adopted, stabbed, and death

Lin's P.O.V

They want to adopt her! This is not what I had in mind.

I looked over and saw Evelyn run off. "I should go," Austin's Mom said, standing up with Austin.

"No, I should go," I said and they looked mad, but I left anyways.

"Evelyn..." I said and she turned to look at me. She had tears in her eyes and she looked so confused.

"Lin..." she said and ran over to hug me. "I can't leave you guys. Their moving to North Carolina soon. NORTH CAROLINA! You guys saved me...I don't want to leave you guys...but I want to be with my brother..."

"Well, kid, it's up to you," I heard Daveed say and join in the hug.

"My Queen, if you decided to leave, I hope I'll always be your king," Groff said and joined in the hug.

"No matter how far you are, we're always going to be around. We're still going to be your family," Chris said and joined the hug.

"I hope I'll always be your favorite Phillip! You'll always be my favorite girl...next to Jasmine," Anthony said and Evelyn laughed a little.

"Your always going to be the fourth Schuyler sister to us," Renee, Pippa, and Jazzy said.

"You'll always be my best friend and closest friend..." Arianna said and Evelyn pulled her so she was next to her.

     "If you decide to leave, I'll always be here for you if you need to talk," Oak said, joining the hug.

     "If you leave, I'll text you everyday, reminding you, Burr is the best," Leslie said and joined in the hug.

"DONT LEAVE ME!" Thayne yelled, running out, "WHO ELSE AM I GOING TO STEAL COOKIES WITH AND EAT THEM WITH!" Everyone glared at Thayne, "umm, we never stole any cookies at all...".

Evelyn laughed and broke out of the hug and ran over to Thayne and hugged him. "I'll never leave you guys, mostly because I want to steal those cookies...kidding, I love you guys. Now, I'm tired so can we leave early?" Evelyn said and asked and I nodded.

"Of course we can go," I said and ran inside to tell Austin and his mom.

Austin's P.O.V

She wanted to stay. She didn't want to come with me. I felt my whole life crumble...she didn't even want to say goodbye.

Arianna's P.O.V

I decided to stay the night with Eve, so I slept in her beanbag chair that she had in her room.

All of sudden I heard creaking noises, like someone was walking. I peeked up and looked to see some man with a knife.

     I screamed and ran to get in front of Evelyn and felt an unimaginable pain in my body. The guy fled and Molly started licking my hand.

Evelyn's P.O.V

     I woke up to a scream and Arianna on the side of my bed, blood coming out of her. I quickly called 9-1-1 and then texted Lin.

Hamilkid🌇: Lin, Arianna was stabbed, can you take me to the hospital? Her foster parents refuse to go.

A.Ham🖊: Sure. I'll be over in a minute to pick you up.

     I sighed and watched as Arianna was put into an ambulance. I decided to text Athena, I thought she should know.

Hamilkid🌇: Athena, I know you haven't answered me, but I think you should now. Arianna was stabbed.

Athena💖: I'll be their soon love