Chapter 5: The cast

They walked towards me and sat in the chairs. I was in between Jonathan and Lin. I looked at everyone, then Lin. He smiled and said "Ok let's start with me and go around". He cleared his throat then smiled "Hello. My name is Lin-Manuel Miranda and I play Alexander Hamilton".

"Hello!" Jasmine said happily. "I'm Jasmine Cephas-Jones, but you can call me Jazzy. And I play Peggy and Maria". She smiled lightly at me.

"Sup. My name is Anthony Ramos and I play John Laurens and Phillip so I die a lot" he laughed and I laughed with him.

"I'm Leslie Odom Jr. and I play Aaron Burr," he said, "So I kill Alexander/Lin basically every night".

"Sup. I'm Okieriete Onaodowan, but you can call me Oak. I play Hercules Mulligan and James Madison," He said.

"Sup-" Daveed said and I interrupted him.

"What is with everyone saying 'sup'" I said. Everyone looked at me and I looked down. "Sorry, continue"

"Anyways," he laughed, "I'm Daveed Diggs and I play Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson." He smiled at me.

"Hi. I'm Renée Elise Goldsberry and I play Angelica. WORK!" She said and we all laughed. Maybe I could go on a shopping trip with them when I have the money.

"Hello. I'm Phillipa Soo, but you can call me Pippa and I play Eliza," she said.

"Hello. I'm Christopher Jackson and I play George Washington," he said.

"And I'm King George the 3rd and I play Jonathan Groff," he said. We all looked at him. "Wait no-" he said, but was cut off by Lin.

"Evelyn, introduce yourself to everyone," he said to me. I looked at him. He pouted "Please. Just tell them a little about you," He said and I sighed.

"My name is Evelyn. I ran away from my foster parents because I was tired of them abusing me. I have, I mean used to have a dog named Molly, but she was taken away from me today..." I said and Lin put his hand on my leg and I pushed it away in defense. "I umm like to read, write, and draw," I said and everyone nodded.

"Ok, well who wants pizza and cookies?" Anthony asked. There was a crash and we all turned to look behind me and saw Thayne.

He looked at us excitedly and started talking "WAIT WHERE ARE THE COOKIES!!!!" Everyone looked at each other.

"HIDE THE COOKIES!!!!" Jonathon screamed and started running towards the cookies, Thayne following. I laughed and turned to look at Lin.

"Is it like this everyday?" I asked and he nodded a yes.

"Pretty much," he said, chuckling, "Now let's go get some pizza and some cookies before Thayne eats them all". I laughed and stood up.

"Ok. Let's go," I say and he grabsp my hand and held it. I smiled. I love it here.

We all sat down, and I grabbed a coke and sat next to Lin. I took a plain cheese pizza and ate it. "Ok, so where am I staying exactly?" I asked, not sure where to go.

"Well you'll be staying here at the theater, for now. There's an old dressing room that no one uses so it's free for you. I'll show you it, I just I need to talk to Daveed and Anthony so just walk up those steps, ok?" He said to me. I nodded and walked upstairs like he said.

Lin's P.O.V

"Guys, I need you to get Molly back," I said to Anthony and Daveed. They looked at each other then back at me.

"How? We don't know where she is," Anthony said and I sighed.

"Check every single close animal control places. It would mean a lot to Evelyn," I said. I care for Evelyn and even though I have Tobi, it wouldn't be the same.

"Ok. We'll do it. We will be back later for the show," Daveed said to me and I watched them leave. I hope they find Molly.

"Ok," I said when I caught up to Evelyn who was at the top floor, "this is your room\house". She laughed and walked in. I followed behind her. The room was already done because I was preparing to adopt her.

Evelyn's P.O.V

"So, I was thinking that you, Pippa, Jazzy, and Renée could take you out shopping tomorrow for clothes," Lin said as I sat on my new couch.

"I'm in, by the way, I don't have a phone," I said to Lin and he smirked.

"Be right back," he said and ran downstairs. I wa confused and shrugged. While I was waiting, I turned on my T.V and put on Netflix. I watched some Glee then heard a knock on the door.

I paused Glee and called out "Come in." I saw Lin come in and he was holding a box.

"Here's your new phone," Lin said and smiled, "I put everyone's number from the cast in it. You can change the name. I also made you a Twitter". My eyes went big and when he went to give it to me, I pushed it away.

"I can't take that," I said and looked at him. He put it on the table and sat down next to me.

"Why can't you take it?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I'll take it, but I don't want it," I said and Lin smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks. Now I have a show to get ready for. I'll call you down when we're done the show," Lin said and I nodded as he walked out. I decided to see my twitter name. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, going right on Twitter. I looked at my username first. It was @HamilkidE-E-Evelyn . I laughed and said something to Lin on Twitter.

@HamilkidE-E-Evelyn- @Lin_Manuel Seriously. HamilkidE-E-Evelyn. That's the username you come up with.

I tweeted that and turned my phone off because I heard Lin call me down. We were going to head to dinner. I sighed as my phone buzzed.

@Lin_Manuel retweeted your tweet

@ARamosofficial retweeted your tweet

I freaked out. I didn't know everyone could see it. I never had Twitter before. I sighed and walked downstairs. Anthony ran over to me and covered my eyes.

Confused, I was led into a room by Anthony. He removed his hands and I saw Jonathon holding the leash to Molly.

Can you beileve it!!! Molly is back! I had to bring her back, how could I not. Anyways have a nice day. Bye!

~WinterAngel95