Chapter 13: Slumberparty pt.1

So the last chapter was Wendsday, the day after Evelyn saw the show. Today is Friday. I skipped Thursday because I can. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

     I woke to my dog barking. I groaned and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed water and dog food and fed Molly. My phone dinged and I grabbed it, seeing a text from Arianna.

Arianna📚: Hey. Guess what, I convinced my foster parents to let me go to your school!

Hamilkid🌇: Thats amazing. I'll have to show you around and interduce you to all my friends today!

Arianna📚: Lol 😂😂 you do. But hey, at least you'll probably miss class.

Hamilkid🌇: Your right! Thank you. Now I'm going to get ready for school.

Arianna📚: Lol. Same. See you later

Hamilkid🌇: See ya

     I put my phone down and looked through my closet, looking for an outfit to wear. I decided on a white shirt and black leggings. I wrapped my red plaidded sweater around my waist. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on. I put my red beanie and sneakers on.

I walked downstairs after I grabbed my backpack, phone, and said bye to Molly, kissing her on the head.

     I walked outside and sat down outside the theater, waiting for my driver to arrive.

Time skip

     Gary pulled up to the front of the school. "Thank you," I said before running out of the car. I spotted Athena and ran over to her.

     "Hey!" Athena said to me as I smiled.

"Hi," I responded, texting Arianna telling her where I was.

"What's up," I asked Athena, her long blonde hair waving in the wind.

     "Waking inside to school," she responded and laughed, "Well I have math first period. Who do you have?"

     I unlocked my locker before responding, "Art". I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed what I needed and closed it.

     "Lucky!" Athena said as I locked my locker, "Well, I gotta go. I'll see you 3rd period,".

      I waved goodbye to Athena and picked up my stuff, heading to homeroom.

When I got into the classroom, I sat down in the front of the room, like always. The desk next to me was empty. Everyone was talking, laughing, and being loud.

"Ahem," My teacher said, getting everyone's attention, "Today we have a new student. Her name is Arianna Hunter. I expect you all to be nice to her,".

Arianna looked around the room before walking over to me and sitting in the desk next to me. She was wearing a black-and-white striped shirt. She had on white sneakers and a black sweater. She looked beautiful with her glasses on as well.

Time skip

Arianna day next to me in the lunch room. I looked around for Athena, but didnt see her anywhere.

"So, could I sleep over tonight? My
foster parents are being really harsh right now," Arianna said to me. She pulled up her sleeves to show off all the bruises on her arms.

"You have to tell someone. I told Lin and I was saved. I'm sure if you talk to someone, they'll help you," I responded.

     "No, I can't. It would make things worse. Please..." Arianna said and I sighed.

     "I'll see you tonight," I said and went to throw away my trash.

Sorry this was a short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer. I'm just really busy right now so...also we reached 400 reads!!! That may not be exciting to you, but it is to me. WHOO!! Have a great day. Bye!

~WinterAngel95