Chapter 25: The Theater Sleepover

I say hi to the cast as they walk in. I don't know how telling Riley that Lin wasn't fostering her anymore went, but I didn't want to find out.

I hung out with Arianna till all of he cast got here and then we split up in pairs. Me and Lin, Arianna and Anthony, Jasmine and Phillipa, Christopher and Renee, Groff and Thayne, Oak and Daveed, and Riley and Lestle. Riley and Lestle weren't happy being paired with each other, but smiled as if they were.

First we played Hide and Seek all around the theater. Groff and Thayne won that...probably because Thayne hides everywhere to eat cookies in secret after stealing them.

     Then we had a cooking challenge to see who could make the best food. We couldn't vote for our own food. Me and Lin won that.

     After that we played a bunch of random board games. The only people that didn't win any games were Lestle and Riley, mostly because Riley wasn't doing anything, but complaining.

     At one point, we put on a movie and all fell asleep. I fell asleep with Lin's arm around me.

Lins P.O.V and timeskip

I woke up at one point to Evelyn shaking and crying in her sleep. Molly was laying next to her, licking her hand and that helped a little bit.

     Not knowing what to do, I shook her awake and she jolted up and quickly moved away from me. She had tears streaming down her face.

Evelyn's P.O.V

     I was jolted up after being awakened by someone. I jumped back, still scared from the nightmare I had and looked up at the figure.

     I saw Lin's eyes, they looked worried. I immediately hugged him and cried in his shirt. He rubbed my back and let me cry.

     When I finally stopped crying, it was about 3:00am. "Can we go to my room?" I asked quietly, trying not to wake everyone.

     "Sure," Lin responded quietly. We tip-toed upstairs, Molly following as quietly as she could.

When we got up there, they sat down on the couch and watched Harry Potter till both of us fell asleep.

The next morning

I rubbed my and groaned, slowly standing up. I looked at the couch to see Lin sitting there on Twitter. All of a sudden he started staring at something behind me. I turned around and saw my brother.

Dun dun dunnnnn! Evelyn's brothers back! Whoa. Crazy. What did you guys think of this chapter? I liked it. It was going to be longer, but I liked ended it with her seeing her brother just standing there.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. That's it for now! Bye!

~WinterAngel95