Chapter 10: The Show

"Wake up," I heard a male voice say. I mumbled something then rubbed my eyes before sitting up and looking at Lin. "Morning sleepyhead," Lin said, smiling.

I smiled back and responded with a simple "Morning,".

"Get ready. We have that conference thing," Lin said and left the room. I stood up and decided to wear something nice.

I grabbed a dark red dress with a black collar and put it on. I grabbed some black leggings and some matching black boots. I put them on and put on dark red lipstick and curled my hair. After that, I put on a flower crown and a choker to finish my look.

My phone dinged as I picked it up. It was Athena. I ignored it and went downstairs and into Lin and Jonathan's dressing room to see Lin sitting on the couch on his phone with 'The Little Mermaid' playing in the background. I smiled and sat down next to him.

Lin put his phone down and looked at me. "You look beautiful kiddo," he said. I smiled.

"Thanks," I responded and opened up my camera. I put it front of me and Lin and smiled. He smiled as well and I took the picture. I opened up Twitter and Lin made this fake crying sound and wiped a fake tear.

I laughed as I posted the picture.

@HamilkidE-E-Evelyn- Love this guy so much @Lin_Manuel *Picture*

@SnowTheWinterDemon-Why are you with him. Your too fat and ugly

@AriannaTheQueen-You guys look so much alike. You have the same eyes, nose, and smile. Also you look beautiful.

@HamilkidE-E-Evelyn-Thank you so much @AriannaTheQueen .

I turned off my phone and looked at Lin, who stood up. "So you don't have to answer every question, but I would. If your not ready to answer the question, you don't have to," Lin said and kissed my head before walking out of the dressing room.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room. A bunch of the cast was heading to the stage. Lin was on the sideline of the stage and I walked up to him.

"Lin, I'm not feeling very well, maybe I can do this another time," I said and Lin looked at me and frowned.

"Ok, I hope your well enough to see the show tonight," Lin said and I nodded.

"I am. I'll be in my room," I said. Lin kissed my head before I walked upstairs. I went on Twitter and DMed that Arianna girl, giving her my number and telling her that she could text me whenever.

Arianna📚: I can't beileve I have the Hamilton cast foster child number! I'm so excited.

Hamilkid🌇: Lol 😂 Anyways I just wanted to say thank you for what you said.

Arianna📚: Oh, no problem. By the way, I'm Arianna. I just moved to New York and I'm going to see Hamilton tonight.

Hamilkid🌇: Same! Maybe I can take you to meet the cast! If you would you like...

Arianna📚: Are you kidding? Of course I want to meet the cast. I gotta go though. Bye!

Hamilkid🌇: Ok

Hamilkid🌇: Bye!

I turned my phone off and thought for a minute. Am I really stupid enough to give some teenage girl my number? Yes, yes I am.

Time skip

GroffSauce😝: Hey, what do you want for lunch? Or are you not hungry?

A.Ham🖊: I was going to ask her that!!! Meanie.

Hamilkid🌇: Lol

Oak-tree🌲: ...

Renee👸🏻: Guys, just ask her if she wants Pizzs or tacos. What's so hard about that?

A.Ham🖊: I wanted to do it though

GroffSauce😝: Well I did it, not you

Pippa💁‍♀️: Guys, just stop fighting. You two are really close!

GeorgeWashington🗡: Hey!! Me and Lin are closer!

Pippa💁‍♀️: You know what I mean

Jazzy😎: Boys, am I right

Ant🐜: HEY!!! I'M A BOY!!

Hamilkid🌇: Anthony...why is your thing an Ant?

Hamilkid🌇: Also, I want tacos

Ant🐜: because Ant is short fro Anthony, duh

Jefferson/Lafayette🇫🇷: Lol

Hamilkid🌇: I feel like someone's missing

A.Burr🧠: Yeah, I was!

A.Ham🖊: Ohh! Hmm. I knew something wasn't right.

Hamilkid🌇: Yeah, because I said something. Also, aren't you all downstairs?

Ant🐜: Yes, now can we get McDonald's instead?

A.Burr🧠: Sure. We will be waiting downstairs for you, Evelyn

Hamilkid🌇: Ok

I sighed and got up, grabbing my brush. I fixed my hair before I fixed my makeup and walked downstairs. When I got there, we all walked outside and started walking to McDonald's.

Time skip

I sat in my seat, waiting for the show to start. All of a sudden I heard the beginning of 'Alexander Hamilton' and the talking died down.

I saw Lin look at me when everyone was cheering during 'Alexander Hamilton'. During 'My Shot' I was trying not to sing. In 'You'll Be Back' I couldn't help but smile at Groff, and he smiled back at me. In 'Right Hand Man' I quietly sang along. In 'Satisfied' I smiled and almost cried. During 'Guns And Ships' I, Of course, quietly rapped Lafayette's part. I'm pretty sure the person next to me heard and was kinda mad cause of my constant singer...

Basically the same thing over and over again. After the show I started walking backstage, but heard someone say my name. I turned around to see a girl my age with piercing green emerald eyes and brown hair.

"Hi, I'm-"

Cliffhanger! YEAH!! Lol. Anyhow, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy. So, who do you think it is? Some random person or maybe Arianna. Who knows? Me, I do. Anyways, have a great day. BYE!

-WinterAngel95