Chapter 22 Rabbits Pt.1

NOW PLAYING "White Rabbit" By Egypt Central 

~3rd person POV~

Waves roared bowing their head as the king blesses the land with his steps. Red footprints paint the before unornamented sand as the boy walks away followed by his brother. Behind him he left the gorge gaping like a fish for air, oh irony when the sea was next to him, crimson coloured everything turning the blue water dyed red, the sand making a beautiful ombre of yellow and red. In a distance stood a skinny boy his heart thumping in fear as he watched the devil, of same age as him walk away from his bloodied older brother. He should help his brother, the brother who gave him everything, protected him when he was bullied for his meek body, screamed his brain but his shaky legs trembling in fear refused to follow. He just stood there watching the painting unfold on its own as nature did the bidding for the artist of this scene, a middle school boy whose face was masked away from a white rabbit mask but even the mask was unable to contain the murderous aura he emitted, as if approach him now and you will be the next victim of his blade, the same blade that sliced his older brothers throat into half. A vicious smile peeked from underneath the plastic mask and under the diving sun he looked the commander of hell no rather king. 

When finally the adrenaline had died down, Choi Ho moved, tears that had flooded his face where now covering his entire face even wetting his collar, but that wasn't the only thing that was wet in fear. He sprinted towards the dead corpse of his brother, shaking him, screaming, pleading for him to wake up but no he wasn't gonna wake, he knew his only hope was if he had the guts to move before but he was too scared. Why had he thought that he could've won against him, that psychopath with eyes filled with darkness. 

"Why" he screamed. 

A week ago Jeon Jungkook was thrown in Busan by his father in hopes to get him away, what he didn't realize that wherever the boy would go he would destroy until he claims everything. Along with him accompanied Park Jimin, who originally belonged to Busan and together they transferred to a middle school. Their on the first week he met Choi Ho, a skinny meek kid who only ruled in fear of his older brother who was a gang head, either way it was enough to scare kids. A kid who was only boasting on the basis of his older brothers power, how hard could he be to take down, so Jungkook did what he was best at challenging Choi Ho on his weakness, they made a bet that if Choi Ho was so powerful on his own then surely he would be able to save his dying brother. Accepting it he thought it was bluff and no way in hell that a middle schooler would be able to take down his brother. But oh, he was so wrong and his own sin of pride had now caught up to him as he sat beside his pride, his brother's corpse all alone in this word. It was his own fault but will he accept it? No, he shifted all the blame to the intruder who dared to evade his perfect life of dictatorship. 

That day he swore that the revenge will be served and today was the day, Choi Ho thought as he walked towards the room where he had kept his golden key, L/Y/N. At first he had thought to get ride of Jung kook's bitch along with him but when he saw her for the first time he had decided she will be his queen when he rules on his enemy's kingdom. Walking in he saw Bong Si chatting happily with her, anger rose through his veins when he saw her lazing around, what if Y/N ran away, such careless bitch he thought. 

"What the hell is happening here?!" he questioned through gritted teeth.

Instantly the light mood of the room tensed up, as Bong Si stood up shaking in fear while Y/N just casually looked over her shoulders observing Choi Ho's movements. She knew what was coming next but she just needed to make sure to push something further. As she anticipated Choi Ho walked over and a thud of harsh slap echoed across Bong Si cheeks knocking her mask away revealing a beaten up face.