uno

The sound of mechanics in the background and the sound of droplets hitting the sink was heard as a female was investigating the pieces of owned property in order to identify the victims of the horrible tragedy that happened a couple of months ago.

This tragedy involved taking the life's of many innocent people. It was autumn when the disaster started to come into the cities.

EunJung was busy testing the piece of clothing for any blood so she can trace the DNA and figure out all the people who were killed. She carefully wiped a sweat drop from her forehead as it was warm in the lab. She had her lab coat on and a pair of goggles to keep her eyes clean from any diseases but they were on her forehead at the moment.

"EunJung, did you figure it out?" A male came from the door to check on the female doing her work. EunJung had her eyebrows narrowed as she discovered something.

"Yeah, hey, ChinHwa, come here and check this out," EunJung stepped out of her lab telescope so ChinHwa could see.

ChinHwa, with a concerned expression on his face as he slowly made his way to the lab telescope. As he was checking out the item on the telescope, EunJung was brushing her hands through her hair as she was using her other hand to wipe sweat away.

She made her way to the big window that was there to relax her eyes.

"Okay? What about it?" Asked ChinHwa as he took his yellow, rubber gloves off and faced EunJung.

"That piece of fabric right there has this dark, royal red on it and I could only assume that it's blood from the owner or from someone else," EunJung faced ChinHwa with a serious tone in her atmosphere, "I feel different every time I smell the blood. It's like, this person was much different from others. The smell of iron was so strong, a-and it's the same with the other four samples I tested, they are so different from others."

"Have you tested who's blood they belong too? Or at least the DNA?" Asked ChinHwa with his hand on his right hip.

"Yes, the DNA led to the profile of Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, and Jeon Jeongguk. I have yet to test the last one though," EunJung got a small testing tube and used a tweezer to grab the piece of clothing and put the cloth in the tube, clothing it with a small lid.

"These guys are linked to the gang that was started in 2019 and was ended on 2025 because of the natural disaster that occurred just a couple months ago," EunJung placed the tube in a special storage space and went to grab a copy of a news paper from six years ago. She tried to find the picture of the boys to show the male.

"These are the guys that were in the gang," she pointed out the boys that were in the picture. "We only have five of the guys DNA but the other two are still out there," EunJung kept going, "they were killed by the storm. My theory is since that they were the most 'dangerous' gang in the streets, no one trusted them. So they needed to take shelter that they could find themselves. But that's just my theory," EunJung explained to ChinHwa while the male was rubbing his chin as he was getting the information.

"So 459,923 people died but only five of them deserved it?"