3

Jeongguk hit the punching bag with force, creating loud echoes throughout the training room. His hands were sore but he kept going to keep his mind off of a certain texting buddy.

"Jeongguk!"

"Yes, Hobi hyung?"

"Is something on your mind? You seem a little distracted..." The older male crossed his arms while raising an eyebrow.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Jeongguk wiped his sweat with his t-shirt, momentarily blocking his view of his hyung.

"If you say so...but you can go home now, it's been 3 hours." Hoseok nearly shoved Jeongguk towards his bag, ushering him to leave so he could close up the training room.

"See ya later, Hobi hyung!"

"See ya Jeongguk. And whatever's on your mind, feel free to talk to me about it. We're best friends after all and we have a serious tournament coming up." Hoseok began fumbling for the training room key while Jeongguk made his way to his car.

As he settled down into the leather seat he checked his phone.

15 Unread Messages

What the hell? He pressed on the notifications to see the full messages, sighing as he read what was on the screen.

Jiminie😊:
hey gukkie!
so I know you probably don't want to hear from me...
but!!!!!
something important happened
listen
I was walking down the street as usual and I passed by this pet store and I saw
the
CUTEST
bunny!!
and I want to send a picture of it to you but...
my pictures don't send on messages😨
so by chance do you have a snapchat?
it's just really important
answer me back as soon as you can
please
I need you to see it
bye bye🐰

Oh my god, is this a complete child? He wants to send me a picture of a bunny rabbit. Why would I ever give him my-

Jeongguk:
jeon-gguk97
that's my username

MochiJimin🙊 added you!
Accept Request?
Yes | No