XXII ~ It's Not His Fault

Start from the beginning

"When are we going back on tour?" Mikey asked, specifically to Gee.

"Slow down there buddy, you just woke up from a two week coma. And you're still injured. I'm sure all five of us need a bit before we're mentally ready to go back on tour." Gerard answered his brother.

"Five?" Mikey raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, us four and y/n." Ray answered. Mikey turned to look at me confused.

"Did you guys like add her to the band while I was out?" 

"No Mikey. Y/n, your girlfriend, opens for us." Gerard said, emphasizing girlfriend. Mikey shook his head.

"Since when? And shes not my girlfriend." Mikey said aggravated. I sunk into my sweatshirt to hide the pain.

"Shes opened for us the whole first half of the tour." Gerard said, equally aggravated. 

"You guys are telling me bullshit. I think I'd rememb-"

"YOU HAVE FUCKING MEMORY LOSS MIKEY!" Gerard yelled. Mikey looked shocked that his brother raised his voice at him. He kinda reminded me of a lost puppy. Oh how I wanted to just hold him and make him feel safe again. Instead I grabbed my sketchbook and continued on the drawing I've been working on. It was of when Mikey kissed me on top of the Ferris wheel.  I wish I could go back to that night...

Ray has kept his sympathetic eyes glued on me this whole time. I can feel the pity radiating off of him towards me. I don't want his pity. I just want Mikey. How the fuck could I make him remember me? Will he ever remember me? I looked up from my drawing to see that now Frank had joined in at looking at me. What is their problem?

'What?' I mouthed to them with a little sass. They both just looked away like they weren't just staring at me. Weirdos. I continued onto my drawing. I shaded in Mikey's jawline. I don't think I could have made it any straighter. This was probably the best drawing I've ever done. I kept looking up every now and then to see the four boys in their own conversations. Sitting here, seeing them all talk to each other hurt too much. 

Y/n: Hey 'Trick, pick me up from the hospital?

Pattycakes: Of course. Be there in five.

Thank god. I put my sketchbook back into my bag with my necessities that Gee had brought me as well as my pencil pouch. I aimlessly scrolled through Twitter until Patrick got here. A lot of people where wishing Mikey a speedy recovery. Time flies when you're on Twitter cause Patrick had just texted me telling him to meet him outside.

"I'm going over Patrick's. See ya." I said while walking out.

"Wait y/n." Gerard said grabbing for my wrist but I moved it away quicker. I kept on walking. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Patrick. 

"Y/n." Gerard repeated, following me out of the room. 

"Go away." I muttered, walking out the front door of the hospital.

"Y/n, please." He sounded like he was going to cry. I turned around to see a single tear falling. "It's not his fault he doesn't remember you."

"I know." I said, finally reaching Patrick's car. I reached for the handle but Gerard grabbed my hand.

"He loves you y/n." 

"Does he?" I opened the door with my other hand and got in. I snatched my wrist back and shut the door. Patrick didn't say anything, but he started singing for me.

~Gerard's POV~

"Does he?" And with that, y/n disappeared into her brother's car and drove away.