IX ~ The First Show

"I'm so excited!" Frank yelled while jumping up and down. 

"Calm down dude. You're sounding like the teens in the audience rather than the performer on the stage." Gee said while pulling his jacket over his arms. 

"Sorry. I'm just really excited to be back on stage again." 

The boys have their first show in their tour today. They have to be in the building in a few to do soundcheck and all that stuff that I have no clue what it is. Everyone is pretty calm about it, except for Frank. He's practically bouncing off the walls with energy. Gee rolled his eyes at the energetic Frank and walked over to the fridge to pull out a beer.

"Gee, you've already had like five today." I said while taking it out of his hands. Gee didn't seem to appreciate that very much.

"And you're point is?"

"Last thing we need is you puking on stage." I replied while putting the drink back in the fridge and exchanging it for a red bull. "Need energy? Drink this instead." 

Gee glared at me but I refused to let him win. I continued to stare at him with my 'mom stare'. None of them have ever won against that. After a few long seconds, Gee finally gave in and took the drink from my hands. 

"Did you just get him to give up a beer?" Frank asked while calming down from his jumping frenzy. I nodded my head proudly. "How the fuck?"

"I used my 'mom stare'." 

"What the hell is a mom stare?" He asked while grabbing a water and taking a sip.

"You know that look I give you when you're about to do something stupid?" I asked, getting a nod in return, "That stare."

"You're mom look is intimidating. It's not that it's scary, it's just that it makes me feel like I'm upsetting you and I've never seen an angry y/n. So I'm trying to keep it that way." Frank laughed.

"Smart man." I laughed in return. Mikey came out from the bathroom and joined Frank, Gee and I on the couch. Ray walked into the bathroom when Mikey came out. He was the last to have to freshen up till we could leave.

"Excited?" I asked Mikey who was grabbing the bag of chips. 

"Yeah. I'm more excited for you than me." 

"And why is that?" 

"Because you get to see this awesomeness perform live." Mikey said while motioning to himself.

"Aw stop it! I know I'm awesome." Gee chimed in, acting like his usual diva self. He finished off his red bull then tossed the can into the trash on his way to the fridge. He looked over at me before grabbing another drink. I used my 'mom stare' at him again and we stayed there for a while. He looked like he was contemplating what to grab from the fridge. I raised my eyebrows at him until he grabbed a red bull instead of a beer.

"Good boy." I praised him as if he were a puppy. He stuck his tongue and middle finger out at me before opening the can. Frank continued to stare in amazement at my ability to persuade him.

"Mikey, she's actually a fucking witch. I'm not joking." Frank said in all seriousness. Mikey chuckled but still looked at me odd.

"I'm not a fucking witch. I'm just very persuasive." I laughed. 

"It's not that you're persuasive. You just make me feel guilty and scared and confused as shit all at the same time." Gee grumbled. Ray came out of the bathroom, his fro looking fluffier than ever. 

"Alright. You guys ready?" Mikey asked while getting up. We all nodded and walked out of the bus. Frank was in the very back and motioned for me to join him. Him and I were trialing behind everyone else a bit.