Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

She just stopped in front of me with both of her hands on her waist, "You.... You hormonal woman..."

I raised my eyebrows as she keep on stuttering with a flushed look on her face.

"Ugh, just ignore her. She's just turned on and don't know what to do now.", Jennie unnie said mindlessly to which Jisoo unnie replied, "I am not turned on!", while her cheeks reddened even more.

Jennie unnie just shook her head at her before slipping between us to give me a hug, "But you did great! I never knew you can act that well!"

I just shrugged at her as I tried so hard not to give myself away before they start suspecting anything.

Glancing to my left, I took in a timid looking Chaeyoung and held my arms open, "What? No hug for me?"

"As a matter of fact, no.", I stared at her in surprise to which she shoot me a disapproving gaze, "You just sinned with a guy Lisa. I am not going to let that stained mouth near me tonight."

I swear sometimes I forgot that my best friend actually goes to church weekly and practically have occasional dinners with the priest there.

"But yeah, just like unnie said, you still did great.", she held two thumbs up and smiled at me before grimacing at my lips.

I choked out a laugh and nodded at her, "Thanks. You guys go back first. I've got to clean up this room before Miss Han comes."

They simply agreed with me and promised that we are going to have late supper together at home.

I was just shrugging my sweater on when Jennie unnie suddenly slipped her head back in through the door that was left slightly ajar.

"Just so you know, that kiss was definitely not an act.", she winked at me, "You know, in case you're denying yourself or anything. See you at home."

I just stared at the spot where her head had been and shook my head.

Now that I think about it, that kiss in fact hadn't been an act on my part. I mean my body was practically about to burst into flames back then.

But what about Jungkook?

Was it just an act to him?

I was busy pondering about that little bit of fact when my childhood best friend's voice boomed from the doorway.

"Pranpriya Manoban! I am so calling your mother!"

***

I cannot sleep.

It's been hours since I finished eating with my roommates.

Hours of me tossing and turning as I tried to close my eyes and stop myself from reliving the memories of the kiss all over again.

I mean, it wasn't even my first kiss for goodness sake, I have kissed a few boys before alright and even went to second base with one of them who was my almost boyfriend (until I had to stop going to school and start working) but none of them, none could compare to this one single kiss.

After confronting Bambam and the other guys, I continued to clean up the room and afterward went to find Jungkook only to know that he was snagged by the other two elites as soon as the show ended.