Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

I was told by Shin earlier that my mom is still not back from her hospital visit this afternoon.

Realizing that I don't really have anything to do for the time being, I basically jumped on my bed and reached for the remote control to turn the television on.

Extending my hand beside my bed, I began feeling around the floor for my bag pack which contains a lot different snacks that I've brought before furrowing my eyebrows when I couldn't find it anywhere.

Wait, don't tell me...

The image of me dropping the bag near the main entrance to answer Jisoo unnie's call appeared inside my mind for a brief second and I let out a groan.

Ugh, I might have to go downstairs again after all.

Grumbling under my breath, I lazily got up from my bed and kicked the comfortable covers away reluctantly before began making my way outside my room.

I was about to reach the stairs when my feet decided to stop in front of the door that was left ajar along the hall.

Listening to the guys' loud chattering from downstairs, I assumed that none of them has probably lifted their ass off the couch yet and let out a sigh.

Why, just why do I have to care if he has taken his phone yet or not...

Pushing the door open slowly, I had to squint my eyes at the brightly lit room caused by the opened drapes and stepped inside carefully.

So this is Jimin's room. Huh.

I expected that it would be super messy considering his ruffled personality, but it was surprisingly neat. And clean.

The walls inside his room were light blue, giving a little boy vibe to it. None of his things were out of place and even his king sized bed was nicely made.

What I imagined would be obscene posters of nude women were replaced by tons of family portraits hanging on the walls.

Everything just looked so... soft. Not even mirroring the playboy that I know.

Making my way further inside his room, I took my time scanning the pictures on the walls and smiled involuntarily as I found a picture of them three in their kindergarten clothes.

Both Jimin and Taehyung were grinning widely with the exception of Jungkook who was just staring at the camera with no expression whatsoever.

No wonder his face is always impassive. He has been practicing since he was a child.

Shaking my head at the thought, I then moved my eyes to the much bigger photo beside it.

The first thing I noticed was a crying Jimin being cradled by a woman who I assumed was his mother, followed by another man leaning towards her with a genuine smile.

Standing in the middle was a young version of Mr Kim and his beautiful wife holding hands with little Jungkook and Taehyung.

And then there's a young looking guy near them who was grinning to the camera.

A young looking guy who looked somewhat familiar.

Squinting my eyes at the photo closer, I tried scanning inside my head as to where could I have seen him before but just couldn't remember anything.