Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

Like he was trying to tease me.

Fuck, this is not good.

"Good pilgrm-", I carefully drawled before glancing down again at the script in my hand to avoid Jungkook's eyes, "Uh, pilg- What the hell is a pilgrim?"

"Miss Lalisa!"

"Bell! I said bell!", I quickly corrected my little slip of the tongue and extracted my hand away from Jungkook's in the process.

Miss Han doesn't look any more impressed.

After a few seconds of staring at me in disapproval, she let out a loud sigh.

She might as well add in an eye roll or two and she would totally make a good meme.

Not that I would tell her that.

"Pilgrim.", she enunciated each syllables exaggeratedly, "Is a traveler. Now tell me dear, have you read the script before this?"

My eyes glanced over at Jungkook who's looking at me knowingly before turning my attention back to our teacher.

"Yeah!", I quickly cleared my throat, "I mean yeah, I did."

No, I didn't.

And before you judge me trust me when I say that I did tried okay? Three times, to be precise.

Also three times I fell asleep right after the first two pages.

Let's just say that I'm not gonna get into acting anytime soon.

But at least the answer seemed to satisfy Miss Han because she nodded thoughtfully, "Good. For now let's just ignore your curiosity and focus on getting the lines right first okay?"

"Okay.", I replied shortly to avoid any more talking.

"Action!"

Alright, focus Lisa. Just ignore his pretty eyes and his smooth velvety voice and that big, strong, rough hand that feels so warm and comfortable-

Fuck.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.", Jungkook began his previous lines which ended up with him holding my hand.

My now trembling hand.

"G-good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this.", he stepped closer to me, "For s-saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers'- uh, palm-", I stuttered when his delicious body scent began invading my perfectly functioning senses.

I heard Miss Han let out another deep exhale, "What's wrong this time dear?"

What's wrong is that this guy is too close to me. But then that would have just satisfied Jungkook if he knew that he affected me and we all don't want that, don't we?

Although now that I look at his amused face he probably knows it too.

This jerk.

Instead, I took a deep breath and glanced at her before feigning confusion, "What are palmers?"

***

I cannot do this anymore.

Seriously, what the hell was Miss Han thinking to choose Jungkook as Romeo?