Chapter one- we need to make a squad!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! A/N- so I'm going to start off like this: deku is already friends with Uraraka and Iida. Bakugou is where he usually is with him. *I DO SHIP BAKUSHIMA AND TODODEKU SO THAT WILL BE IN HERE TOO!** No one is REALLY best friends right now, they just kinda know each other. So yeah! Enjoy!

Third person POV
The class has been in school for about three weeks now, not too long. Midoriya usually sat with his two friends at lunch, (That's where I'm going to start this story) Iida and Uraraka. "Hey guys!" He said, approaching his two friends who were sitting at a table. They waved and said hello. They sat there, munching on their food. "Have you two made any other friends?" Iida spoke suddenly. "I mean, you two are my two friends, well besides kacchan, but he doesn't think of me as a friend, so no.." Midoriya said. "Well, I met all the girls in the class! They were nice to me." Uraraka responded. "Good to hear! I don't socialize often, I have much more things to worry about." Iida said proudly. "Maybe we should try making some new friends! We need to make a squad!" Uraraka said, jumping up. "Yeah! That's a good idea, uraraka-san! But... Who? I'm nervous, you know, talking to new people.." Midoriya replied. "We just need to go for it. It's simple. Look them in the eye, stand up straight, smile, hold out your hand, and say 'hi I am Iida! Nice to meet you!' And you will surely make new friends!" Iida said, demonstrating.  They giggled "Ok, Hey look! I seen them in our class! Let's try to say hello to them!" Uraraka said, pointing to kirishima, sero, and kaminari. Kirishima and sero were sitting at a table, two seats away from each other, and kaminari was sitting at the table next to them, back facing them.
The three got up from their table, preparing what they will say to them. Then they walked up to them. "H-hi.. I'm Izuku Midoriya! Nice to m-meet you..!" Midoriya said holding out a shaky hand, getting the attention of the three.

Midoriya POV
I just said it and it didn't kill me! Iida was right! "Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you too!" The first guy said, grabbing my hand and shaking it. He had spiky red hair, with eyes to match. And he had a very nice smile! "Hey, your in our class, right?" Kirishima asked. I nodded. "Hey! I'm Hanta Sero! I'm also in your class!" The one with black hair said, giving me a wave. "Who's your friends?" He said, looking to uraraka and Iida. "Oh! Guys..." I said, giving them a slight push to the two. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She said, smiling and shaking their hands. "Yes, and I'm Tenya Iida, pleasure to meet you!" He said, shaking their hands, almost violently. They laughed. "Oh! Hi, what's your name?" I said to the other guy at the next table. He had yellow hair, and when he looked to me, I noticed a black lighting bolt in his bangs. He had bright yellow eyes, too. "Oh, hi, I'm Denki Kaminari. Nice to meet you!" He said, holding a hand out. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, and that over there is Ochaco Uraraka and Tenya Iida! We are in your class!" I responded shaking his hand. He smiled and turned around, they waved. "Hey, why don't you come sit over here! All of you!" Kirishima inviting everyone to his and sero's table. "Yay!" Uraraka said, running to get her food tray. Me and Iida followed. We came back and kaminari was sitting next to kirishima now. We took our seats and began to make small talk. "Look at us, all being friends now! We have a squad!" Uraraka said excitedly. "Yeah! Sounds good!" Kirishima said. "Hey, I noticed you and that blonde guy talking sometimes, midoriya, why don't you invite him over?" He said to me, pointing to kacchan. "Oh! That's kacchan! That's what I call him. He.. Doesn't really.... Like... People..?" I say. He smiles. "Nonsense. Let's go get him!" He replied, standing up. I stood with him.

Third person POV
The two approached bakugou, who was leant back, feet on the table, eating an apple and scrolling through Facebook. "H-hey, kacchan!" Midoriya greeted him and waved. "The hell do you want?" He replied, not looking up. "I-I um we wanted- um this is my friend.." He stuttered. Bakugou still didn't look up and took another bite of his apple. "Hey! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you, man!" Kirishima said with a big smile. Bakugou looked up, and just stared at him. "What's wrong?" Kirishima said, frowning. "Nothing! I'm.. Katsuki Bakugou or whatever.." He replied, putting his apple down. "Wow kacchan! You didn't kill him!" Midoriya said happily. "Shut up you damn nerd! I may be an asshole but I'm  I'm a formal asshole!" He yelled. "Hehe, hey man, wanna come sit with us? There's plenty of room and you can meet some new people!" Kirishima said, gesturing to their table. Bakugou hesitated. "Whatever fine, but ONLY because I'm bored as shit and you all need mental help." He said standing up. The three walked to the table. They sat down and bakugou put his stuff down. The whole table said hello and introduced themselves. They are, talked, and laughed until lunch was over. "Okay guys, see ya in class!" They waved to each other, heading to their lockers.
_____________
A/N- this chapter was just to tell how they met! Plz vote! ❤❤❤
Word count: 971