Unconscious and Frozen Yogurt

Dedicated to all of you for being patient...

♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A DICK YEAR TO UPDATE SCHOOL STARTED 11 DAYS AGO, AND I HAVE FREAKING HOMEWORK EVERYDAY ! ~ HarxyStyles }

●●●●●●●●●●●

○○○○○○○○○○○

Lacy's P.O.V

Today's day, Sunday! meaning it's Laundry day. I always wait till Sunday so I can wash the entire weeks worth of clothes; also so Nick and Darcy will wear other clothes they have in their closets instead of the same 3 outfits everyday.

sock. sock. sock. shorts. shirt. Chapstick?

" Nick??!! Did you have the Spearmint chapstick? "

" NO!! " he screamed from his room.

figuring out a way to stand up i walked to the trash and threw it away. This pregnancy seems to be a lot more painful that my last one. I was supposed to give birth to the baby last week, but nothing the doctors couldnt put me in labor. I've tried earing spicy foods, walking up and down the steps, and i get absolutely zero progress. Ever since Thursday my stomach has been in a pain of knots so i made an appointment for Tuesday afternoon.

* ding * * dong * ding *

" Coming !! " i shouted up the stairs as I put the last piece of clothing in the basket. Hearing the door bell ring twice more i shouted up the stairs " Nick will you go check who's at the door! "

" I'm shitting mum! ! ''

well thanks for the restroom information.

closing the laundry room door i walked towards the stairs.

how come nobody in this house can do anything? I mean seriously it's not a hard task to walk to the door.

Hearing my ankle pop for the 8th time since starting my journey up the stairs i put the laundry basket down.

" Who the hell was at the door? " before he could open his mouth i got my answer

" You look exhausted. " Harry said while over exaggerating the ' D ' .

" Hey give that back!! " - " No Its mine ! " - " you got the Mango sucker Nick give it back ! " - " No!! "

Harry's P.O.V

" Hey give that back!! " - " No Its mine ! " - " you got the Mango sucker Nick give it back ! " - " No!! " when i stepped into stop them and just take the suckers Darcy pushed Nick, throwing my arm out to stop him i accidently hit Lacy; SHIT!!! Watching her fall down the steps I looked at Nick and Darcy with a stern glare.

Running down the stairs i told Darcy and Nick to stay upstairs.

Lacy was laying their on her back with her eyes closed.

shit no no no! please just be unconscious!

putting my two fingers on the side of her neck i felt a pulse.

Thank the lord.

I put my arm underneath her and carried her back up the steps.

" Go! Go play and try to be quite mummy's sleeping . "

" Are you sure she's not dead? " Darcy asked leaning her head towards the side, making her look like a confused puppy.

" im sure. she's sleeping baby, go play. "

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Lacy's P.O.V

waking up everything was a blur for a split second, reaching my hand down towards the blanket i felt water; looking around for a cup i couldn't see one anywhere. Suddenly I felt my back arch up and this huge pain form in my lower body.

" HARRRYY! " screaming i reached down towards the floor but as soon as I went to grab the heels of my shoes my body cramped again.

" HARRY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! "

Feeling my breathing increase by the moment, and sweat trickling down my body, that's when i realized... nobody was here, i was at home by myself, in the process of labor.

Harrys P.O.V

walking up to the topping stand Darcy and Nick picked out what toppings they wanted on their frozen yogurt.

I check my phone every once and a while to see if Lacy has called from the home phone or her cell, but she hasn't so i guess she's still sleeping.

" Okay, now go find a table and try eating it quickly this time so we can get home before it storms. " grabbing some napkins for the mess i was about to encounter, they ran to the back booth by the window to watch the rain.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

○○○○○○○○○○○○

{ Again I am so sorry I'm trying really hard to keep these chapters interesting for you guys !! I can't think you guys enough for reading my story :) it's been in the writes for a while now and please take note that it has not been gone through and edited, i am waiting to finish the story before I start that process. But i do want to say a HUGE thank you for being patient and i really hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.S.'! IM REALLY CLOSE TO 100K READS!! THAT'S INSANE! ~ HarxyStyles