Harry???

Harry's P.O.V

its like the fans had GPS's on us they always knew where we were, and it was creepy, once we got to the hospital there were already screaming fans outside..

I couldn't get Lacy off my mind still.. Zayn was in the room telling jokes to Niall so he wouldn't be afraid of surgery.. I wonder how the baby is.. I thought to myself.. the thought of mine and Lacys baby made me smile for the first time today..Then i remembered how she wanted nothing to do with me.

When I got to the front lobby a ton of screaming brought me out my thought

" HARRY I LOVE YOU! "

" HARRY FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!? "

" HARRY ARE U AND LACY REALLY OVER? "

I ignored all of them..  I wasn't in the mood for any questions the only thing i was in the mood for was to find my baby, and the girl i loved.

I was pushing thru the crowd when a bumped into someone, when i looked down to say sorry, i realized that wasn't just someone.

Lexi's P.O.V.

* Flashback *

" bye Lauren " i screamed to my boss... I got to find out the sex of my baby today..

Life was different without harry with me at first, but after we broke up, i lived with Courtney for a while, then i got another job, and bought my,own little place for me and the baby..

" bye Lacy.. Go find out what sex your having honey! "

" thanks.. "

I pushed the card into the clock out machine..

" is anyone going with you?! " she asked while grabbing her card..

" no.. Just me.. " i said while putting my card back in it's slot

" what about Courtney? " she asked while looking at me..

I looked at the ground then replied.

" were not getting along right now.. Cause i still have to pay her the last two months of rent and i keep putting it off.. " i explained

She nodded her head as if she understood..

" can i come honey? I have practically been here the entire time of your pregnancy, and i think im the second most excited Pearson to find out the sex! "

Wow! She wants to come.. I haven't had someone want to hang out with me since mine and Harry's break up, its like all my friends were only my friend because i was his girlfriend, so they could become close to him..and everyone hates me for our break up and keep asking why would i do that, but he's the one that broke up with me..

" yeah! That would be great for someone to come along! Thanks for asking.. "

She put her hand on my shoulder.

" no problem honey.. Now lets go find that  sex out.. Woop woop! "

She put her card back then walked out..

" haha your crazy! " i said while i was locking up..

We got in the car and we were on our way..

~ 25 minutes later ~

We would have gotten here earlier, but the traffic was horrible..

We walked in and asked where we were supposed to go..

When we got to where we were supposed to go there were screaming girls in the waiting room..

" guess someone famous is here! Haha! " Lauren said..