The Babies :D

Lacy's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital. My lower body hurt but not as bad as I thought it would. I looked over next to me to see Harry wasn't their.. Did he leave? Go to work? I really wanted to spend time with him before him and the boys went on their next tour spot, everything was just getting back together. The babies where here, mine and Harrys relationship is fixing.

I looked around the room. Anne was asleep in the chair, Louis next to her, and Eleanor next to him. Perrie and Zayn where asleep on the window seal that looks above outside. And Gemma was asleep next to me on the other side. Then their was Harrys chair. Empty.

I'm guessing Liam and Sophia went home.

There's no way he went to work if the other guys are here.

I heard the door open and shifted my head.

" Are you feeling ok Ms.Lacy? " it was just the nurse.

" yeah.. My lower body hurts but other than that im fine.. "

" alright. Well i will bring you some pain medication.. Your husband is in the nursery with your babies.. Hes been in there since earlier this morning. Poor guy couldn't sleep. "

" Oh.. Hah.. Will you send him back? "

She nodded her head yes and walked out.

I started fiddling with my thumbs.. Nervous.. He should really get some sleep, the babies will be ok, i feel bad for making him watch the babies birth.. It must've been disgusting for him. I probably hurt his hand.

I felt someone grab my waist gently causing me to turn my head.

" hey handsome.. I was told you couldn't sleep. "

He sat on the edge and laid his head on my chest.

" i just wanted to make sure they took good care of the babies. "

I ran my fingers thru his hair.. You could tell by the way he talked he was tired

" how do you feel? " he asked looking up at me, and kissing my jaw line.

" half my body hurts, but the nurse said she would bring me pain medication "

He placed his palm on my lower stomach..

" i sorry.. You did really good though. " i smiled

" sorry.. For making you watch.. I know it grossed you out. "

He chuckled. " it was gross yeah, Extremely.. But i didn't care.. I was just happy i could be here with you.. And experience it with you.. Your going to be a good mum "

I felt my cheeks heat up.

" so whens the next one?? " next one? What next one?

" next what haha " i ran my fingers thru his hair again.. It was really soft, i could run my fingers thru it all day.. He smiled and closed his eyes.

Harrys P.O.V

" next what haha " i was going to answer, when she ran her fingers thru my hair again.. I love when she runs her fingers thru my hair, she itches my scalp and if feels amazing.. I smiled

I opened my eyes and put my hands on her hips.

" what i meant.. You cute dork.. Is when are we going to have another baby? "

She looked shocked.

" Harry... We just had two babies.. Like last night.. Can we wait? " she asked with puppy dog eyes.

I mean i know we just got the babies yesterday.. But apart of me just wants more and more of them.

" yes, of course we can wait love. " i kissed her cheek.. I'm not going to make her do something she doesn't want to do.

" we still have to get things for the babies... " she leaned her head back onto the pillow.. We do have so much to get for these babies.

" Hey.. "

She looked down at me.

" We'll be fine. "

A/N

I'm like extremely obsessed with Mileys new song Wrecking Ball no joke.. Haha

I know this story is going by way to perfect, but i promise there will be drama eventually.

And i couldn't go see the fancut of the movie.. I was so upset.. I literally cried.

- HarxyStyles

Btw.. Sorry its a short chapter