Coma

Harry's P.O.V

" why.. Why did you do this Lacy.. I thought you were doing so good - you had stopped for so long! WHY DID YOU START AGAIN!! WHY DAMMIT!! " i punched the closest thing next to me, making one of my knuckles sting.. that's going to leave a bruise. I knew she couldn't hear me. I knew I was just talking for nothing, but i just don't understand why she would harm herself... She was going so far, she seemed so happy... clearly she wasn't! No! She was happy, thier was no reason for her not to be happy.. Was there?..

Sitting down next to Lacy i grabbed her hand.

" sorry about that babe.. I'm just upset. I'm upset that you would hurt yourself again, that you were hurting this entire time and i had no idea. I could've helped you! Made you happy and not as stressful.. I hope when you wake up we can talk about this. If it's me just tell me! please.. "

Lacy's P.O.V

" sorry about that babe.. I'm just upset. I'm upset that you would hurt yourself again, that you were hurting this entire time and i had no idea. I could've helped you! Made you happy and not as stressful.. I hope when you wake up we can talk about this. If it's me just tell me! please.. " 

what is he talking about?? Wouldn't he realize that his cheating is what caused me to do this?? Made me happy.. well maybe if I made him happy he wouldn't cheat..
I could hear him. I tried to move my fingers that where so sweetly intertwined with his to tell him I'm fine - that he does make me happy.
I know what I did was over reacting and if i could go back and just tell myself no and walk away, to go talk with him about it before trying what turned into a suicide attempt.. OVER A WHORE I COULD GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT!!
But sadly I don't know if he was cheating or not. I don't know if she was telling the truth. I don't know what to beleive..

* knock * * knoc- *

" MCKENNA!! what the hell are you doing here?? "

McKenna?? Who the hell is McKenna??

" Didn't you miss me?? "

That voice.. where have i-..

" No!! I definitely don't miss you and I never will!! Now please escort yourself out of this hospital! "  I've never heard Harry so angry since him and Liam had that big argument during the Up all Night tour.

THE OTHER WOMEN!! MCKENNA!! Her name is McKenna.. I bet he just doesn't want to have sex with her right now because I'm in a coma..

" ooh.. darling.. The things you don't know.. " i heard her footsteps growing louder, meaning she was walking closer to him.

Bitch i dare you to touch him, I will surprisingly burst out of this coma faster then skittles can form a rainbow.

" what do you mean what do I no- "

everything was quite.. too quite.. Ugh! I wish I could see what was going on!!

" WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! Don't touch me! Don't look at me!! and don't you ever kiss me again! "

Harry's P.O.V

" WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! Don't touch me! Don't look at me!! and don't you ever kiss me again! " Who just randomly kisses people? I want to pull my lips off my face! Her breathe tasted like smoke, and lips like dried vodka.

" Harry your ' girlfriend ' is in a coma. Meaning she can't see or hear anything. Now. Fuck me. "

what! was this girl insane!?!

" excuse me while I go to vomit all my organs out of my body.. "

i walked out of the room. I have never felt so sick to my stomach. I actually felt it turn in disgust. I was uneasy with leaving her in their with Lacy but i had to walk out.

.....

I walked back down to the room from the water fountain and Lacy's emergency light was on. I quickly ran to the room to see two doctors over her chest, trying to shock her. Nurse's sticking needles all in her body.

But most importantly Lacy's heart monitor..

________/\____/\/\/\________________________

{ A\ N ^^ this is Lacy's heartbeat }

NO!!!

I ran into the room! I tried to grab her hand but one of the nurses pushed me back! She kept saying something on the lines of " can't be in " i don't care where I can't be!! She can't die!!

" Sir! You have to leave now!! " i felt like my world was just lost. I had a women yelling at me to leave, a crazy ex girlfriend who won't leave me a lone, and two babies that I'm not sure if I can raise on my own.

" Please save her!! PLEASE! LACY FUCKING BREATHE!! " i pushed pass the nurse and started to push down on her chest.

" Sir! Sir! C'mon let's go out into the hallway "

.....

I was leaning against the wall watching Lacy come back alive and die all over again, watching these poor men try to save a women who could just so happen not be capable of saving.

" Sir. " i looked down at the women with a cup of tea. She handed me the tea and continued

" was their anyone in the room when you left?? "

i nodded my head.

" Can we have their name? "

why?

" why?.." i mumbled so lowly i wasn't sure if she heard me.

" someone pulled your girlfriends cord.. We need to know who it was, to send them to jail for attempt of murder.  "

....

{ Hellooo,  alright so I've been trying to update really frequently lately. I would like to say thank you to the people who said they would read my sequel it means a lot!! :)))

Alright so i want to explain if you don't know what " pulling the cord " is.. When a person is in a coma, their on life support, well what that is, is its a cord that basically keeps them alive. When a patient is in a coma for a long period of time the family has a decision to pull the cord or pay a fine for their family member to stay in the hospital.

Well when Harry left McKenna alone with Lacy,  McKenna pulled Lacy's cord which caused her to die and the doctors and nurses run in to save her life. McKenna was not their when the doctors and nurses got thier so they have no idea who did it. Basically pulling the cord means murder if it wasn't a doctor or nurse with the ability to pull the cord, because you're killing a live human being since the brain can still function!!

~ HarxyStyles }