Forgotten

Lacy's P.O.V

i started to walk around the some-what empty stadium, just a few dancers, security, and i think the women are the make up people? Not fully sure.. Everything was so clean and very well organized. Their was a few rooms they wouldn't allow me to enter - because of strong paint fumes. i guess they're repainting the place.

Speaking of place.. Where is my place? My home? I don't think I live with my parents anymore; considering the fact I'm in London,England, and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. I definitely have put on a few pounds since I lived at home... or was i always this big?

I noticed the girl with brunette hair that spoke to me earlier, the one that told me to talk to Henry.

" uhmm.. Miss?? " i asked her while trying to walk as quickly as I could to her without it looking as if i was running from someone. She turned to face me.

" Lacy, is their anything I can get for you? Harry should be here soon. " Harry?? She continues to bring up this man but i have no idea who she's talking about.

" Harry? " i know I've asked a lot of questions in the past couple hours, and everyone seems to be looking at me as if i just rose from the dead! So it's very awkward to walk around in front of everyone here.

Gemma moved the tea cup from her lips.

" Harry - as you know as Henry is my brother. Who you are dating,  and have two children with. Don't worry they're twins. Their names are Darcy, and Nicholas,  but you call him Nick for short " Henry?? Harry?? I guess their close. The two children explain why I look a lot bigger. I looked down at my stomach, i wasn't that big really. Now i wasn't as skinny and fit as I was the last time I remember, but the last thing I remember is going to a concert when i was 17.

" So.. Henrys name is actually Harry? " she nodded " and i have two children named Delilah and Nick? "

" Darcy, and Nick." she corrected me.

I nodded, " do you mind telling me where I am. "

" You're in Australia if you want a specific you are in- Harry you made it!! " i was going to ask her to clarify where exactly i was in Australia but i turned around to see who Harry was.

Henry!! no wait. his name is Harry.

Har-ry

Har-ry

Har-ry

i was pronouncing his name over and over in my head so i didn't forget when i seen him walking towards me.

He grabbed me into a huge hug

" Gosh Lacy i missed you so much and you were only gone for 5 days, it seemed like a lifetime.. I thought you were going to be gone a lifetime... You have no idea how fucking happy i am to know you're alive. " He let go of me and looked me into the eyes.

I guess it's my turn to say something.. I don't know what I'm supposed to say though. . I don't remember much of Henry

" I missed you to Henry. . " Dammit!! no his names not Henry.

" I-I mean Harry.. " stammering too correct my mistake i just stopped talking. Great now i look like a fucking idiot. How is he going to think I missed him when i cant even remember his name?

I uncovered my face from my hands when i heard him laughing.

He grabbed my hand

" You're so cute. I understand that you will have a hard time to remember names and other things,  but i will try my hardest to help you remember everything i can. But first I need you to tell me everything you remember so i know where to start. "

i looked up at this man who i could tell loved me very much, and even through the way i look right now i feel as if I'm the only girl he has his eyes on. Now i could use a shower a hair cut, my nails cut, clothes cleaned and i have wraps all up and down my arms.. and I'm not in the best shape but he makes me feel some sort of way.

" to tell you the truth Har-ry " i pronounced his name slowly so i didn't mess up " i feel as if everything I've ever done or said I've forgotten .. I don't really remember much. The last thing I remember doing is going to a concert when i was 17.. I don't know who's concert or what i was wearing- I just remember standing in the middle of a huge crowd of screaming girls.. they were chanting something but I can't yet remember I'm sorry I'm not much help but that's the last thing I remember. "

{ So what concert do you guys think she was at?? I tried to make it longer but i wrote all of this in a matter of 70 minutes * which is my second period class * i really hope you like this chapter! I know it's not my best one but I'm surprisingly improving a lot on my Grammer, vocabulary and all together writing. :) enjoy. I'll try to update soon . These end of the year exams are killing me. haha. Not physically but mentally I'm dying ~ HarxyStyles }