Finally The Tour

Harry's P.O.V

" I never and I mean never plan on leaving you or hurting you again Lacy "

i hope she believed that i was telling the truth, because I've never spoken so truthfully in my entire life.

I've been with a few women before I met Lacy and yes I've said that I loved them.

When I met Lacy I didnt plan on falling in love with her, yes I still would've told her I loved her like every other girl,  but I didn't think I would ever mean it. My only thought to do with her was fuck her love her for a couple weeks and leave.. But I never did fuck her, and those weeks ended up with her joining me on tour and meeting my parents and accelerating to this moment.

The point is I've never said I love you to someone and meant it, before Lacy. Because I do love her, and will love her all the way to my last breath.

Now I know telling her to leave when she found out she was pregnant wasn't a smart idea. But I.. i was shocked I didnt know what to do, I put myself before her. But I couldn't live without her.

Before our 6 month anniversary I had cheated on her with this random girl I met at the club. We got in a huge argument and I walked out.

We had gotten in arguments before, but they where small they where no were near as bad as that argument. But the girl came to our condo at the time, and asked where I was, so Lacy found out. We had almost broken up but luckily i saved the relationship before more happened, and I've been completely loyal since.

" That makes me extremely happy that we feel the same way, but Harry I'm sure it's about 8:30 now, and we've wasted about more then a gallon of water just standing here, we both still need to shower, and we have to meet up with your mum at 9:15 to get the babies, and your tour bus leaves at 9:45 . So with that being said, please move. "

Typical Lacy putting everything and everyone before her.

I placed my soft lips against hers and moved out of the way.

________________________

" Babe where is Darcy's other sandle?! " I'm actually kind of happy that Lacy woke up and joined me in the shower, now that's not just because half the things she has packed i would've forgotten, but because if I woke her up now she would probably be highly pissed off that I woke her up so late.

" Its not under the couch, or anywh- "

" found it " She said cutting me off, I turned around to see a chewed up sandle dangling from her fingers.

buddy

i turned half way around and looked at buddy. He placed his face in his paws.

Buddys P.O.V

the smells, the smells, the smells, the smells

i smell rubber

i smell something yummy from the magic room where the humans eat...

And i smell...

CAT!!

SHIT NOT AGAIN!!

NO I JUST WANT TO SLEEP..

" Buddy "

huh.. woo.. just a dream buddy just a dream..

Ooh no Buddy.. Your in trouble..

I felt the tall human grab my collar and outside i go.

Hello human?! idk if you can understand what I'm saying but it's awful cloudy out their. If it rains i can come back inside the warm palace right?! Human?!